• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Facebook

Hope this isn't off topic but this week I was in a huge panic when banging noises from the back of my car
worried me so much i stopped driving. My local garage said my Massive tubular rear control arms needed
to be replaced...they ordered ONE OEM unit for $300 a huge hit on my small pension.
Members on this site like B3NN3TT/Pole120 gave me the knowledge to understand the problem
Kurt at Massive went far out of his way to listen to my problem and ship out parts to Canada
the same day.
Stressed beyond belief it was amazing to have this site and all the good members...to get my
dear old Merc Mystique back on the road....thanks all
Doug P
Ontario Canada
http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/member.php?38630-B3NN3TT

Thanks for posting that, Doug! That's what this site is all about, helping each other. We have a great group of members and its nice to have them acknowledged for the assistance they give. Glad you got the Merc back on the road!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I got a notification at the top of my browser for tapatalk community reader and it was free. Is this the REAL tapatalk because I thought it was an app that cost money...

Evan, it is the REAL Tapatalk. I'm told that with the free version, you can't post on, only read the forums. I may be wrong as I haven't tried the free version.
I'm using the HD version of TT.

Thats good to know, Brian! I wasn't sure as I really never used TT before.

Christine

Evan, it is the REAL Tapatalk. I'm told that with the free version, you can't post on, only read the forums. I may be wrong as I haven't tried the free version.
I'm using the HD version of TT.

Once again, I have to correct you! LOL

Even with the free version (which I'm using) you can create and reply to threads, post pictures etc.

bytyqyhy.jpg

Dave

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KMA, Dave! LOL! At least I admitted that I wasn't sure and that I was new at this game.

KMA, Dave! LOL! At least I admitted that I wasn't sure and that I was new at this game.

It would leave a terrible taste in my mouth!

Dave

Awesome news! I couldn't stand seeing the stupid in that fb group anymore, at least CEG has a good ignore feature :p

PS: disable the "sent from my tapatalka" in setting ;)

PS: disable the "sent from my tapatalka" in setting ;)

NO!

Dave

On Android I was having trouble with one of the free Tapatalk apps. I was able to browse unread posts, but i couldn't see read post, nor could I post. I don't have an apple iOS device, so I couldn't test it out. I'm sure there is a free android app that works, I just haven't had time to find one.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Uploading pictures with tapatalk: If you select Fourm the "best" quality you can use is laughably bad. Might want to increase the file size limitations...

Uploading pictures with tapatalk: If you select Fourm the "best" quality you can use is laughably bad. Might want to increase the file size limitations...

We will look into it. Thanks for the input!

Dave

I've made some adjustments to the restrictions. Give it a shot now. Personally I am having some trouble with the Android app uploading images, but this appears to be a know issue in Tapatalk. I am will look into it further tomorrow.

Back