• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

F1 Boston Meet - It's on!

F1 Boston Meet - It's on!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Something came up, I may or may not be coming. :( :cry:

I'll have to see how things turn out. I'll let you guys know as soon as I know.:shrug:

Mike, you may be lucking out, I guess you get off easy this time...

don't know yet.

what time will our first race be?

I am gessing this will be set up the same as last time?

so I am open to suggestions on what time to leave ...

Just let me know when you're leaving and I'll meet you guys. And this time I won't be late, Brian. LOL

I'm most likely out for this weekend. I just have too much going on right now and the funds really aren't there to blow.

I have to pick up my SVT from Greg's on Saturday and probably be messing around with that car over the weekend; checking it over, cleaning, etc.

I'm most likely out for this weekend. I just have too much going on right now and the funds really aren't there to blow.

I have to pick up my SVT from Greg's on Saturday and probably be messing around with that car over the weekend; checking it over, cleaning, etc.

you need a reverse light and a tail light...

Yup, I know.

And a license plate light. Although it works if I hit it. :laugh:

didn't notice that ... and sorry for the snow in the rear bumper, they didn't plow the road behind Greg's and we couldn't resist pulling the parking brake when going around the circle on the test drive .... :laugh:

That works better for me. I get my next pay on the 18th and not as busy that weekend. :laugh:

But it all depends on how many are attending this weekend. Don't change the date for just a few people.

19th works better for me too. Just found out two of my friends are having bday parties this sat but it's up to you guys.

I can no longer request next Saturday off, so it might take a little work getting the day off for the 19th. I'm just down for whatever the majority is...

how about just a meet for the people that can go, maybe lunch or something, its kinda late to put it together but im down for anything saturday, id like to get the chance to meet some ceg'ers

I can no longer request next Saturday off, so it might take a little work getting the day off for the 19th. I'm just down for whatever the majority is...

You could probably try to swap the 12th with someone that's working the 19th, right?

I don't think Mike and I will be able to do anything in January now.

Back