• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EOSB Payment/Attendance thread

OOHHHH that makes more sense then. Thanks for clarifying. :blackeye: (the black eye is mine for being stupid)

This meet should be more fun for me this time cuz ill know more people then just reebs.:shrug:

I will be able to come for sure, but only stay a couple of hours, Im on call at work (yeah its dumb but chances are, they wont need me)

Rawburt, are you and reebs meeting up somewhere first?

Yeah, I'm supposed to talk to him today and find out where. So if you wanna cruise out there with us, give me a call and I'll fill ya in.

Rawburts coming to EOSB? News to me since he hasn't paid

Yeah I'm going Jason, I can bring the 5 bucks if thats not a big deal. If it is, I just wont eat, no biggie. lmk

Your cars gonna get stolen at xceed:shrug::rolleyes:

Yeah maybe if I put honda badges on it, lol.

Last edited:
There is a reason I said to paypal before hand. IF there isn't food then your not eating.

I will only buy for people who have paypal'd me the money. So right now like 24 people

Very cool meet fella's (And ladies).. Thanks Mike for swapping the suspension,(She rode like a Caddy on the way home) and thanks Steeda for hosting the event. It was a pleasure meeting you guys and your knowlege is INSANE! I Never knew anyone cared about Contours so damn much! WOW you guys have some cool ass cars!

Very cool meet fella's (And ladies).. Thanks Mike for swapping the suspension,(She rode like a Caddy on the way home) and thanks Steeda for hosting the event. It was a pleasure meeting you guys and your knowlege is INSANE! I Never knew anyone cared about Contours so damn much! WOW you guys have some cool ass cars!

nice to meet you man, dont be a stranger. People around here do actually know their ****, as opposed to some other car enthusiasts groups.

I just got back about 20 minutes ago.

Back