• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EOSB Payment/Attendance thread

People don't understand that if they pay in cash there isn't gonna be enough food.

IF you plan on going you need to paypal me asap otherwise YOU ARE NOT EATING!!!!!!!!!!

I have talked to a few people that I said could pay in-person. Todras, eurotour, and like one other.

If you are not one of them guess what? SUCKS TO BE YOU. I'm not buying for people who fail to commit/show to meets

...let the potential for bad weather on Saturday keep you guys from coming to the EOSB, ok:cool:

From reading how they talk about rain, if I had never been outside befor, I would be scared, it sounds deadly and painful...:laugh:

Its just rain, I worked on my car in the rain and I'm still alive. You'll get wet but thats what towels are for...:crazy:

So dont be scared of a little rain, unless you'll melt.:shocked:

(being very sarcastic)
-Devan

Don't know where you guys are looking, but Saturday is Sunny and 77 degrees. Sounds perfect! The weather map doesn't even show clouds on Saturday. :shrug:

Don't know where you guys are looking, but Saturday is Sunny and 77 degrees. Sounds perfect! The weather map doesn't even show clouds on Saturday. :shrug:

i think their just looking for a reason not to cruise or drive the "nice" car.

Hey Five-Oh can you bring those boxed 2 12s on Saturday? i would like to get a look at them

Last edited:
alright, well ill find out how all that works out for you on saturday. if you dont bring them, i will want to stop over your place at some point before i buy them.

so where did you get your weather outlook from? Reebs is saying sun and you guys are saying rain

alright, well ill find out how all that works out for you on saturday. if you dont bring them, i will want to stop over your place at some point before i buy them.

so where did you get your weather outlook from? Reebs is saying sun and you guys are saying rain

well now there's sunny and partly cloudy, the weather said rain the other day when i checked.

Back