• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EGL Regional Market Place

parts for sale

parts for sale

dirt cheap brand new not rebuilt pre98 (5speed v6) trans.-PM FOR PRICE
svt oil pan-PM FOR PRICE
rear svt mesh-PM FOR PRICE
misc trans mounts-PM FOR PRICE
d/s axle-PM FOR PRICE
misc air conditioning-PM FOR PRICE
trying to fund my 3l swap. so offers help are takin serious.

Last edited by a moderator:
t red svt rear bumper with a few cracks. is repairable
free just pick it up 48127

Parting out a 98 mercury mystique

Parting out a 98 mercury mystique

well i crashed my merc so everything is good on it expect the front fenders and the hood everything else should be ok if your intrested just post here or shoot me a email at scott@eriewave.com or call me 440-935-3114

Headlights for 98+

Headlights for 98+

I have three (strange but yes 3) headlights for sale. Two left, one right. Two are used and a bit hazed and one looks brand new. These are all Ford OEM, nothing broken. PM me for price. Thanks.
headlights005.jpg

headlights004.jpg

headlights003.jpg

headlights001.jpg

headlights002.jpg

i have a set of E0 rims in good condition with centercaps

they have on a set of viking snowtech winter tires. 2 in like new condition. the other 2 are slightly worn but still have life in them. please email me for pictures and questions

they are located in rochester hills mi.

eric.walby@gmail.com

WTB: SVT ECU w/PATS (SFGx)

WTB: SVT ECU w/PATS (SFGx)

WTB: SVT ECU w/keys ASAP.

SFG0/1/2

I have an RJL1 for sale/trade as well.

Thanks,

Chris

wtb focus svt fuel pump or any pump that will work with my returnless style contour, looking for a new one or like new.

Entire custom contour system for sale

Entire custom contour system for sale

I am getting rid of my SVT due to a breakdown that I do not want to fix. So I am selling my entire stereo system. This will be pick up or reasonable delivery distance only. This is just too big/heavy to ship.
Included will be:
-Alpine 9835 headunit
-Alpine MRV-F540 4 channel amplifier
-Alpine MRD-M501 Mono-block amplifier
-Diamond Audio 12" D612D4 subwoofer
-Alpine Amp-link system that allows all adjustments on the sub amp to be adjusted from the headunit (like 12 different settings, its really cool)
-The custom built box that houses the amps, distribution blocks, 1 farad capacitor(not hooked up, but built in and included) and is custom built to exact spec for the sub (to within a few cubic cm!)
-If needed I will also include all wiring harnesses, RCA cables, power/ground cables, distribution blocks, speaker wire, amplifier bypass harness. Everything is still pre-wired so anybody with a bone stock contour can just plug and play this system.

Now, the main problem I have is that I have no clue how much this is all worth to fellow CEG'ers since I built it all myself, I understand there would be depreciation on the equipment, but again, I have no idea how to reflect that in a price. SO, I'm open to PM offers to judge what I will sell it for.
DSC02899.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/carpepoon/DSC02899.jpg
DSC02891.jpg

DSC02892.jpg

DSC02893.jpg

DSC02894.jpg

DSC02896.jpg

Sub before I built the enclosure
DSC08424.jpg

DSC08425.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/carpepoon/DSC02896.jpg

Fs: 1998 SF SVT #1436

Fs: 1998 SF SVT #1436

1998 SVT Contour #1436, 73K miles. Great condition with low mileage. Body is in great shape with only minor scratches on front bumper. Interior is in fantastic shape and looks like new for being 12 yrs old. You will be hard pressed to find a better example without any major modifications and in such good condition.

In the past 6 months, I've replaced:
- All New Goodyear Eagle GT's
- Front Wheel Bearings
- Rear Sway Bar Bushings and End Links
- New Water Pump
- K&N Drop In Air Filter
- Cabin Air Filter
- Alternator, Serpentine Belt, Idler Pulley
- Trans Fluid
- Rear Brakes

The only bad: The trans has been acting up as of late. At times, it's hard to put into 1st gear or reverse so you have to start in 2nd. Otherwise, no grinding and shifts fine once you are up an running. Great condition and shows well. Email me if interested, gmadias AT gmail.com. Will have better daytime pix this weekend, I have more night shots as well if interested.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/1508990684.html
MORE PICTURES:

http://picasaweb.google.com/gmadias/SVTContour#

Got some JL Audio 12w0v2s in a ported box. Haven't calculated the box volume but they sound pretty good on only 188w rms. They are single voice coil 4 ohm box is 36in wide 16in deep and 13in tall. $120obo

Also have a 2 12 sealed box 32w 13h 12td 17bd 1.22 cu ft per chamber comes with a new bag of polyfill $20obo

pics available on request

Testing waters with these. 18 inch Team Dynamic Pro-comp 1's, 15 spoke gunmetal wheels. They were bought this past summer and are in mint condition. Very, very MINOR surface scuffs on two of the wheels but the color and balance of the rims is perfect. 18X7.5 are the wheels and 225/40 are the tires. General Barum all-season. Drove on them for 3 months and loves them, 95% tread. Paid well over a grand for the setup. Looking for around PM FOR PRICE but accepting all offers.

Heres what they look like clean and dirty on my ride..

http://photos-c-0.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho..._252157875233_648515233_8817386_4351074_n.jpg

http://photos-b-0.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho..._248435665233_648515233_8744737_6904436_n.jpg

pm me for questions!

AAS Sideskirts / part out a silverfrost

AAS Sideskirts / part out a silverfrost

I have a set of AAS sideskirts someone spray bombed both of them so they need to be sanded and painted looking to get PM FOR PRICE

Also i am parting out a silver frost svt. The mirrors, front and rear bumpers , cat back exhaust ,E1's and stock sideskirts are all sold.

Located in Brighton Michigan
P.M, me for any parts
or Text (810)772-6668

Ask for Trevor

WTB
98+ zetec motor
98+ manual trany
zetec turbo manifold
contour or mystique grill
mercury mystique fenders
contour or mystique hood
hood hinges
Contour/mystique front bumper

i dont have alot of money right now but the main thing i need is the motor atm

wtb 3.0 or svt heads

wtb 3.0 or svt heads

i have a 3.0 but it is in need of a set of heads i would like to get svt heads or 3l i need both pm me if you have a set i need them in the next 2 weeks thanks guys

Just came over here from the NECO forums. I have a few parts to sell of my 1999 cougar that I sold a few years ago.

ST200 struts for 1998-2001 Cougar/Contour/Mystique. BRAND NEW. NEVER INSTALLED! PM FOR PRICES

P1260085.jpg

P1260088.jpg

P1260087.jpg

OMP front strut tower brace. Powdercoated silver. Some rub marks on powdercoat.PM FOR PRICES
P1260084.jpg

P1260083.jpg

BAT 21 mm rear sway bar. Used for 2 years. Just has a little rust from Michigan winters. PM FOR PRICES

P1260082.jpg

P1260081-1.jpg

Items are available for local pickup (Livonia/Novi) or we can meet half way if you compensate me for gas.

RiverRojo@yahoo.com

Back