• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EGL Regional Market Place

SVT UIM - bare, no TB.
and '01 3L heads - no cams installed, but I have the set that was originally in them if you want them.
No use for them any time in the near future, so someone come buy them.

Pick up only.

99 MNB Dash

99 MNB Dash

Pulled a perfect MNB dash
No airbag
Let me know if you need it
I have pictures.. just drop me a note with your email and I will send them off

I will pack and ???? the dash to just about anywhere

Last edited:
Nautilus Stage 2 Turbo Kit
The kit comes with the Prototype pipes and extra pipes that were not included with the prototype. (Large Discount included because of the prototype pipes)
Everything included with the kit to get your car on the road.
BRAND NEW, NEVER INSTALLED!

Young America mystique for sale 2 miles from my house. 49k miles, appears to be in great shape. Let me know if anyone wants more info

FS:

'05 Evo VIII w/ SSL Package (Sun, sound, leather)
50,xxx miles
MR Wheels w/ summer and all-season tires
Only mod is a turbo-timer
Daily driven, never on a track

100_0274.jpg

If you are really interested, email is best (put CEG or something in the title should my junk filter stop it). I work in Novi and live in Milford, and would be willing to meet if you are serious.

-Tim
contourpower@hotmail.com

WTB Trans housing, I need the clutch side of the case has in be in good condition. PM me if you have what I need :cool:

I am moving and am tired of storing these parts, take them off my hands; anything remaining after Aug 6 will be going to the curb Aug 7.

Parts located 20 Min North of Grand Rapids, MI
Local Pickup/Delivery available, Shipping costs will be the buyer's responsibility.
Pictures Available Upon Request

Fox Mustang Parts
GT Turbine Rims 4-lug
GT Front Bumper, black, minor damage, very repairable
GT lower bumper support/fog light mount
Stock Upper Control Arms, rear
90 Black 25th aniv. Dash w/ vent ducting
87 Grey Dash, center vent missing, no ducting
Grey Center Console frame w/ good armrest
87 Instrument Cluster
87 Cluster Surround
90 Cluster Surround

My PIAA Sportmesh wheels

My PIAA Sportmesh wheels

ROGER! You ARE NOT new. and for that I deleted your whole ing post instead of just removing your price.

-Pud

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanted: Front SVT Bumper.

Wanted: Front SVT Bumper.

I would really like a T-red front bumper in good condition, but I'll consider others as well. Must be 98.5+ SVT bumper! :)

full aas body kit, never been installed. i unwrapped the bumpers to look at them. side skirts are in original wrap still

1998 Mercury Mystique 5spd. Has many SVT parts and is just as fast as a stock SVT. e1 wheels, svt cluster, UIM LIM and SVT PCM, SVT brakes with drilled and slotted rotors, tinted windows and short throw shifter. Motor has 80K on it. Car has 156k.

FS loaded front calipers w/brackets

FS loaded front calipers w/brackets

Selling a set of Morse calipers, for the front, They are new and in the box one caliper is missing the retaining clip, i do have spares that are used if needed. they are the standard calipers(for the small brakes) but they are new. make an offer, best one gets them.

I emailed the guy and he sent me some pictures. It is VERY clean, I can only imagine what he got charged for the ford dealer engine and trans install though......Im sure thats why his asking price is so high.

it probably doesnt have an svt engine in it anymore either dealer replaces with se or coug engine and puts the svt top end back on:nonono:

I have a brand new BAT bar and bushings if anybody is interested. Bought it about 5 years ago and never installed it. Now I'm to the point where I don't see any reason to install it.

Back