• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dyno and lunch meet Hiram, Ga November 6th

I told him that he could stay with me on the cheap/free depending on where it's at. I'm hoping he made up his mind and is coming haha.

had to be the best man in my buddies wedding tonight. anyone traveling back home coming through Macon in GA hit me up.

We had a blast. I enjoyed hanging with you guys today, but left my camera @ home. I'm counting on some people to post up the few pics and vids we got.

Well that sucks.....if it wasn't for my friend and his buddies we would be really short on the 10 people. What everybody doesn't understand is I put myself on the line because no matter what I owe this guy $400 for the day. Now everybody is backing out and it sucks. I can't believe we don't have more svt's and cougar's out here. I know next time I am gonna take money first before I plan this because I am not getting stuck with this again. You guys have dissappointed me :mad:........but a few of you are coming through still and I really appreciate that.

damn dude. you know I wanted on a dyno, but you also know the story with my car...

sucks people get all pumped and have folks hang their neck out only to later realize they spoke too soon. this happens constantly around here. read the group buy section...

I had a ton of fun for sure. Thanks to Brian and O'Brian for the parts and help, of course. Also, a BIG thanks to O'Brian, again, for scaring the living crap out of me on the way to his dad's. That junk was crazy and mad fun. I gotta go back there and get some parts off the cars man lol Tell Tim I want the Racing Harts hahahaha

No phone call. After a while, figured I was at the wrong place. Headed on to do errands.
Good time at dyno however!

No phone call. After a while, figured I was at the wrong place. Headed on to do errands.
Good time at dyno however!

You must have went to buffalos cafe and we were at buffalo wild wings. OB1 did try to call but it went to voicemail. Oh well glad you made it down.

1106dynoimg048.jpg

Boom Shaka Laka!

Yeah but your car is all show and no go due to the driver!!!!! lol! :)

HEY now! What's THAT supposed to mean?!

That's not true! Just because I'm slammed to the ground doesn't mean I can't handle the road. Just like later that night! hahahaha

Back