• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

I need a new tire!:nonono: The Kumo Ecsta are only $48 a tire on tirerack right now but I wouldn't get them until mid/late next week.

tony what broke on your sled now? i thought we finally got it running half decent? thats what you get for owning a polaris triple though :) lol

tony what broke on your sled now? i thought we finally got it running half decent? thats what you get for owning a polaris triple though :) lol
It WAS running halfway decent... I made a 20 mile trip to the gas station and back before it started acting up. I think I might still have gunk in the tank and carbs :laugh:

I think I'll pull the tank and clean it all out. Then I'll take your advice and replace the jets in the carbs :)
even I know you go artic cat. :laugh:
Don't say that to tyler... He's all about the ski don'ts!

I need a new tire!:nonono: The Kumo Ecsta are only $48 a tire on tirerack right now but I wouldn't get them until mid/late next week.

Wow really? How much are they normally? I think I may have ruined mine this summer..:cry:

Wow really? How much are they normally? I think I may have ruined mine this summer..:cry:

Normally I think they are around $75-90 a tire. Don't know why they are so cheap....it doesn't say they are clearance or anything like that either. That is just for the 215-45-17 though.

Normally I think they are around $75-90 a tire. Don't know why they are so cheap....it doesn't say they are clearance or anything like that either. That is just for the 215-45-17 though.

Well..good thing I have 17's then huh?!?! :laugh: Though I'm not sure about the other two dimensions..are there other forms of the 17's??

http://www.culbertrealty.com/apps/realty/virginia/listing.php?listingid=12384

Now that was a crazy price drop. Our tax system says it is valued at $135K. Tempting tempting tempting. Only thing is it is waaaaay out there.

K so it looks dorky from the outside cause it's so tall, but inside that staircase is actually Really neat! Great exercise potential for small children and/or animasl!! And there's already a spot in the basement for the bar! I say go for it!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

..oh, and I suppose you'd have a GARAGE!!! So that's double :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

K so it looks dorky from the outside cause it's so tall, but inside that staircase is actually Really neat! Great exercise potential for small children and/or animasl!! And there's already a spot in the basement for the bar! I say go for it!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

..oh, and I suppose you'd have a GARAGE!!! So that's double :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

wife always wanted an a-frame house, and she said she liked it from the pics before.

What type of rims do you have?

That 215/45/17 size would fit just fine on your Cougar. That's one of the most popular sizes. The 215 represents the width (in mm I think) and the 45 is a ratio that corresponds to the height of the sidewall...

Back