• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dirtiest Contour Thread - Winter 2009

Dirty Focus

Dirty_Focus.jpg

^needs more color macth^ :laugh: On the way home today I saw a post 98 t-red se that would have taken top honors in this thread but I could not fumbel the camera in time

well... i dont have color match paint.. so im sorry! now get off my back.

but i know.. i think in the summer im goign to color match it as well as the rear reflector.

I know its not from winter (atually complete opposite...summer) but its dirty and its a contour. I'll try and get some pics when we go "play" in the snow tomorrow. I'll also get pics of my firends explorer (exploder). It hasn't been washed in like 6 months and the inside condition would make a grown man cry.

100_3135.jpg

It truly is interesting to find people who have no concept of road salt.

We don't use salt in Montana because it's TOO cold for it to be effective. Instead they spread tons of gravel. I got 4 chips in a single season in my RX-8. So far I've only got 1 in the SVT. They do use some sort of liquid antifreeze on the Billings city streets, but all it does is make the snow turn to mush - it's still slippery, and it grabs your tires, too.

We drove from Montana to Arkansas last week and went through about 400 miles of salt in SD and IA - I didn't take pictures because I was ashamed to drive the filthy thing, let alone keep a record for posterity. Guess I should have taken some to share, huh?

yeah... whats wrong with you!!!... jk

they use gravel... like legit gravel.. like driveway gravel?

that doesnt really make sense...loose gravel on the road it pretty slippery in its self... poor poor RX-8/SVT

:nonono: so this morning I had to take the the wife to work (thats a different thread) but any way I saw another post 98 red se but could not get the camera out but this time it was the other red cabernet I think .sssaaaaallllttyyyy

Back