• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dirtiest Contour Thread - Winter 2009

Yea, we went back Jan. 5th... Started a new semester in Dec so we're no halfway through it. Gotta love RIT and the trimester...

On the upside, Feb 13th I think is our last day of classes for the semester and March 2nd I start out on co-op... :D

damn son... RIT is expensive. but is seems like the schedule is pretty decent. I go to Adirondack Ccommunity College on a free ride. Its community college, but its free and 15 minutes from my house. then im goign to transfer to a decent school, probly U Albany and commute or do the Plattsburgh program through ACC and get my 4 year there and move on to get my MBA. Im trying to save as much as i can.

what cha beatin for the winter

Attachments

• skyline.jpg
    skyline.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 0
damn son... RIT is expensive. but is seems like the schedule is pretty decent. I go to Adirondack Ccommunity College on a free ride. Its community college, but its free and 15 minutes from my house. then im goign to transfer to a decent school, probly U Albany and commute or do the Plattsburgh program through ACC and get my 4 year there and move on to get my MBA. Im trying to save as much as i can.

I started off at MCC (Monroe CC) for my first 2 years to get my degree and then another semester to pick up more credits that I needed for RIT to graduate. In reality i've got like 3 semesters left in class and 5 out on co-op so really not too bad.

that doesnt seem to bad. if i go to U Albany and commute, i might take core classes there and go to ACC and take the basic classes... idk if it will work out, but i got a year.

I started off at MCC (Monroe CC) for my first 2 years to get my degree and then another semester to pick up more credits that I needed for RIT to graduate. In reality i've got like 3 semesters left in class and 5 out on co-op so really not too bad.

I know about the whole CSH stigma, but one of my best friends resides in RIT CSH. PM me for his name. He very well may be the nicest person you'll ever meet.:cool:

salty cpt'n blueberry (kinda sound like a mixed drink:shrug:)

Attachments

• 100_6147.jpg
    100_6147.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_6145.jpg
    100_6145.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 0
Back