• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Desktop Pics

Beryl is no longer supported, it's now just Compiz-Fusion. Linux Mint comes with it setup out of the box, and IIRC Ubuntu does as well but using a more basic Gnome controller.

standard.jpg

flavor of the day...

desktop2.jpg

I found this picture on another forum about a month ago..I think it looks pretty sexy. :cool:

19" HP w1907 1440x900

Pretty boring:

Laptop 1:
untitled-1.jpg

Laptop 2:
untitled2.jpg

Others: Vista with whatever it came with and XP Desktop with XP Pro Background...

PS: I HATE icons on my desktop... will never have more than 3.

I've never done one of these desktop threads before... Here's my current desktop at home. One icon will suffice! Messenger names hidden to protect the innocent. :laugh:
I run resolution at 1680X1050 on a 22" wide Dell. It works OK for home, I guess. :crazy:
Erick --

desktop032509.jpg

hey thats my customer's car! :cool: 04sleeper. you should see his latest pics with his new wheels!! :drool:

Just what I was gonna say ;) Not sure why he got rid of the Chicane RS for the Victory's... I like the RS' better myself but both sets look killer on his car :cool:

Say Steve since we both have the exact same two cars how's about being a super nice guy and make me a killer deal on a set of TF wheels :laugh:

Hey a man can dream right :crazy:

Shannon

Back