• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Desktop Pics

haaaaaaaaaaahima4.jpg

Hmmmm i think i might have a virus. i try to change my background and it just goes back to that hahah.

Glad to see i am not the only one who names files by their mood at the current time. refering to 'gay essay'

Dual 19's at work!
desktop20080716.png

Nothing special right now on the dual 20WS at home!

-Andy

Glad to see i am not the only one who names files by their mood at the current time. refering to 'gay essay'
haha yeah this is my backup laptop, my good laptop's sound/internet cards got zapped during a thunderstorm. but my good laptop has a good 20-30 school papers on it and theyre all labled like that.
maybe it's an essay on homosexuality :shrug:

I didn't know "gay" was a mood.
haha nah defenitly labled out of anger
LMGDAO!!!!!!! :laugh:

Sounds more like spyware.

yes. anyone have any idea how to get rid of it... (for free) i have to close pop ups at least every 20-30 seconds. I go pee and come back and there are sometimes 8-9 pop ups on the screen. its very annoying.

haha yeah this is my backup laptop, my good laptop's sound/internet cards got zapped during a thunderstorm. but my good laptop has a good 20-30 school papers on it and theyre all labled like that.

haha nah defenitly labled out of anger

yes. anyone have any idea how to get rid of it... (for free) i have to close pop ups at least every 20-30 seconds. I go pee and come back and there are sometimes 8-9 pop ups on the screen. its very annoying.
Get this
http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/index.html

Back