• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

dave and busters meet

I'll be there. I thought I missed it! Somebody add me to the list. I don't feel like reading through the whole thread to find list.

Reebs

So Im new and in ohio. Id like to come to a meet if it is simi local.

Someone email me or pm me specification in meet please. Or call my cell if you want 937-***-**** I have it with me all the time
Thank Branden

Last edited:

Someone email me or pm me specification in meet please. Or call my cell if you want 937-451-2689.
I have it with me all the time
Thank Branden

#1...don't give out your cell phone number:idea:

#2..."semi-local" meets don't seem to work too much in Ohio unless its the Tony Packos meet, but that was in the summer time.

#3...drive to where the meets are, an hour or so drive isn't going to kill you;)

ehh, i go to every meet i can. most egl ones are at least 2 1/2- 3 hours away. definitely worth the drive there. the ride back is another story...(thanks scott)

Someone email me or pm me specification in meet please. Or call my cell if you want 937-451-2689.
I have it with me all the time
Thank Branden

why does this read like a nigerian scam letter? :shrug: :laugh:

yeah, i deserve a :troutslap: for not sleeping in my car that night. i shouldn't have driven home. i still have no clue how i made it back without looking at mapquest once

ok now that I have actually read all 28 or 29 pages of a bunch of mindless b.s. I think I have found the answers. The meet was last sunday, you all met at 12 at d&b, and went to Race Rochester. SO I MISSED IT. ****!

When is the next meet Ill ask off from work and be there 4 sure!

ok now that I have actually read all 28 or 29 pages of a bunch of mindless b.s. I think I have found the answers. The meet was last sunday, you all met at 12 at d&b, and went to Race Rochester. SO I MISSED IT. ****!

When is the next meet Ill ask off from work and be there 4 sure!

Just keep your eyes open in the EGL threads for the next meet. We plan them every now and then.

Back