• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

custom projector headlights?

Yea needs more completion pics. No way on Gods green Earth I'd even buy a spark plug from a co. named Izn Trbl Inc.

Yea needs more completion pics. No way on Gods green Earth I'd even buy a spark plug from a co. named Izn Trbl Inc.
Im going to give them a call tomorrow i think and see who I can talk to but for the price I think it might be a good deal especially since I have HID already and it will bump the price down more. I want to see a finished pic for sure

Id love to see some more detailed pictures.

Ive got 4 sets of FX35 projectors.... they dont fit with the solenoid in tact as is. Id like to see what they cut, etc. (not that they wont work)

ill let pud make mine
seen his workmanship :cool:
I'm not knocking pud at all by posting these I just figured since he doesnt like responding to peoples inquiries about buying lights from him or anything that people could actually get lights a different way and at a slightly lower price.:shrug:

I'm not knocking pud at all by posting these I just figured since he doesnt like responding to peoples inquiries about buying lights from him or anything that people could actually get lights a different way and at a slightly lower price.:shrug:

good luck id really like to see em if you get a set but i gotta stick with the man

I apologize to people that PM me and dont get a response. I try and respond to all of them, but I get up to 5 a day.

Takes a lot to stay in contact working a couple jobs, going to school, and doing contour stuff on the side. Thats also the reason my prices are as they are, I cant devote a lot of time to just retrofitting, so the time I do spend has to be worth it. Thats also why turn around is not 1 or 2 weeks... I get hung up on little things that the buyer may not notice wrong but irk me...

So do you have to have to send them your headlight housing or are the headlights included. If the headlight housing is included thats not a bad price but i wonder where they are picking those up from. Just worried about fitment issues

Yeah and if you want them done by them you will be a tester considering they havent ever done a set for the tour before.

I just helped my buddy do this to his Jetta, (I am to scared to do it to the contour).

I read on the web site you do need to send yours to them or buy some and have them shipped to them. So price of the housings are not included in the $650.

Also From what I understand bi xenon (they use) is a single bulb which uses electromagnetic force to adjust the reflector to move the light beam up higher. (When using projectors) I think if one wanted to retain the stock high beam positioning (with a HID system) another hid kit and projector would be needed, which would cost another $650 for conversion.

Last edited:
I just helped my buddy do this to his Jetta, (I am to scared to do it to the contour).

I read on the web site you do need to send yours to them or buy some and have them shipped to them. So price of the housings are not included in the $650.

Also From what I understand bi xenon (they use) is a single bulb which uses electromagnetic force to adjust the reflector to move the light beam up higher. (When using projectors) I think if one wanted to retain the stock high beam positioning (with a HID system) another hid kit and projector would be needed, which would cost another $650 for conversion.
Ya basically with their kit you will not have to use the stock high beam position. it is a high and low beam all in a single projector.

Back