• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CTA Motorsports Zetec Intake Kit (We may start making them again, but...)

CTA Motorsports Zetec Intake Kit

Hi Chris when will these become available & what will be the final cost. I am definitely interested in procuring one.

Chris, since you guys are into manufacturing plans again - why not to complete the kit with a heat shield - I guess it might generate additional interest/demand - plus I would be in - guaranteed ;) .

Chris, since you guys are into manufacturing plans again - why not to complete the kit with a heat shield - I guess it might generate additional interest/demand - plus I would be in - guaranteed ;) .

Unfortunately, we do not have the resources to produce a heat shield, and there are already heat shields being produced by other CEG members at good prices too.

I completely agree, the sound is burley and mean. I think its the second best mod I've done. not better than the 2 1/4" dual exhaust no mufflers and 30 inch glasspack replacing the res....

I would gladly purchase another one. The only problem is the 90° elbow. It doesn't stay on very well and it hits the hood.

I dont know if you could re-engineer that part or not. The Wepon R intake has a nice plenum on top which does not hit the hood and it sits very nicely on the TB.

Just a thought.

I would gladly purchase another one. The only problem is the 90° elbow. It doesn't stay on very well and it hits the hood.

I dont know if you could re-engineer that part or not. The Wepon R intake has a nice plenum on top which does not hit the hood and it sits very nicely on the TB.

Just a thought.

Have you not viewed the pictures of the prototype? This (the elbow) has already been looked at and modified.

My bad. Didnt see the prototype pics. For some reason they didnt load on my comp. Looks good. Might look into getting another one.

Hi Chris,
Sometime ago I asked the question "When will the new Intake Kit become available" However, to date I have not received an answer. Consequently I am again posing the question with the hope that on this occasion I will have the courtesy of your response.

Hi Chris,
Sometime ago I asked the question "When will the new Intake Kit become available" However, to date I have not received an answer. Consequently I am again posing the question with the hope that on this occasion I will have the courtesy of your response.

We were hoping to get these out in time for Christmas, just that getting some of the parts required to make the kits, and getting the prototype test fitted, has delayed the availability. (more so the parts) :(

Back