• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Contours - Replacement!!!!!!

On that note, I saw a set of those wheels at a junk yard recently for sale, I nearly s**t a brick when I saw them because of how rare they are, buddy of mine went and bought them.

Those rims are not as rare as you would think...they also came on T-Birds. I've seen quite a few in the yards around here.

Nice Cobra :drool: Those are beautiful cars and yours is no exception. Nice and clean...very beautiful! :cool:

Very nice Cobra. My buddy's dad that lives up the street has a red 93 cobra. I remember going everywhere in that car when i was little. last time i looked at the car it was mint. But i saw them driving it in the snow this winter.:blackeye:

Fox body Mustangs, specifically the Saleens & 93 Cobra are by far my favorite Mustangs. The 93 Cobra in Black or Red has always been a car that I tell myself I WILL buy someday sooner than later!

But congrats on the CSVT replacement! It's def a much more rare car and a very fine speciment at that!!!! Take car of her but remember, she was meant to drive. Again congrats on such a fine looking 93 Cobra!!!

Fox body Mustangs, specifically the Saleens & 93 Cobra are by far my favorite Mustangs. The 93 Cobra in Black or Red has always been a car that I tell myself I WILL buy someday sooner than later!

But congrats on the CSVT replacement! It's def a much more rare car and a very fine speciment at that!!!! Take car of her but remember, she was meant to drive. Again congrats on such a fine looking 93 Cobra!!!

I want a saleen fox so bad

979853140_f2ada990a6_o.jpg

86SaleenMarkLaMaskin.jpg

Thanks for all the comments. It is a very nice car. But like everything nothing is prefect. Every car has there little issues. Some rock chips on the front but I can live with it. They are 5 lug rims originally they were 4 lug. Im just glad it already had the 5 lug conversion done to it!!

Very nice Cobra for sure... congrats on the purchase :cool: I was gonna say too it's a good thing the previous owner already did the 5 lug conversion... the brakes were one of the few drawbacks from the 93 Cobra.

Aside from exhaust and the brakes it looks like it's still relatively stock :shocked: Take care of it and enjoy the car... it's nice to have two Cobra's in your stable I'm sure :laugh:

Those rims are not as rare as you would think...they also came on T-Birds. I've seen quite a few in the yards around here.

They aren't the same wheel... if you look at them side by side there are differences in them. The original 4 lug Cobra wheels are rare as they have been long obsolete from Ford... the reproductions are plentiful and easily found if you look in the right places for them ;)

Shannon

Very nice Cobra!!

My dad has a black 93' Cobra with 978 ORIGINAL miles on it, everything is stock.
We usually take it out once or twice a summer on short trips.

They are a lot of fun to drive.
I still can't believe how much these cars are bringing in on Ebay, same with all Fox Bodys.

Congrats on the buy!

sweet looking cobra!! then fox body cobras still bring alot of money unlike the SN95 and up for sure. And it was the 93 Cobra R that had the 5 lugs from the factory in 93 just so u guys now ;)

sweet looking cobra!! then fox body cobras still bring alot of money unlike the SN95 and up for sure. And it was the 93 Cobra R that had the 5 lugs from the factory in 93 just so u guys now ;)

Yea the only fox with 5 lugs stock where 93 cobra R's and the SVO's

This convertible down here in the right hand corner looks slow. I should know... I own it's twin (except mine's an anniversary car) and mine won't fall out of a tree :laugh:

Just kidding jtour... awesome collection you have going on there ;)

Shannon

Back