• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Contours - Replacement!!!!!!

jtour

CEG'er
Well I sold my contour about a month or so ago and I found its replacement the other day. Just picked up a 1993 Cobra svt last night!! Its one of my dream cars. I have always been looking for a 93 cobra and thank God I was able to pick one up. Below are the pictures. The seller wanted the cloth seats and he had a leather set so he swaped them out for me. I'll post a pic of the leathe interior later on. I need to take a group picture with my '03 cobra! Yes, my favorite color is RED!!!!

Stats:
84,345 original miles
Short throw shifter
Flowmaster exhaust
lowered
MM chamber adjusters
BBK headers
Leather interior (Seller wanted the cloth seats so he swaped them out)
2003 Cobra Brakes front and back
5-lug front and back from SN-95

untitled.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

17.jpg

9.jpg

13.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Was this car on craigslist?

I thought it saw it on there.

Man, that is a nice car.

congrats.

Nice car man. I want one so bad. but it would have to wait cuz i have no room for another one.

Nice rare fox

Pic of the drivers side?

Nice car man. I want one so bad. but it would have to wait cuz i have no money for another one.

Nice rare fox

Pic of the drivers side?

fixed :D

on topic... SUPER nice cobra, I love the 93 and I love the red color, nice grab looked like the last owner took amazing care of the car and tastefully modded it. On that note, I saw a set of those wheels at a junk yard recently for sale, I nearly s**t a brick when I saw them because of how rare they are, buddy of mine went and bought them.

fixed :D

on topic... SUPER nice cobra, I love the 93 and I love the red color, nice grab looked like the last owner took amazing care of the car and tastefully modded it. On that note, I saw a set of those wheels at a junk yard recently for sale, I nearly s**t a brick when I saw them because of how rare they are, buddy of mine went and bought them.

Now that is a nice find. How much was the JY cost?

Sweet!!!

Are the wheels reproductions then, since they are 5 lug? Although I have heard that there were some 5 lug OEMs floating around.

I have OEMs front (245s) and repros rear (275s), all 4 lug.

must_front.jpg

Beautiful car. That paint job is mint.

I've always wondered what the story was with those wheels. My dad had a '94 T-Bird LX and it had the same set with a big Thunderbird logo across the middle disc. I've always been a fan but wondered if they were for the 'Stang or the T-Bird originally. :shrug:

Thanks for all the comments. It is a very nice car. But like everything nothing is prefect. Every car has there little issues. Some rock chips on the front but I can live with it. They are 5 lug rims originally they were 4 lug. Im just glad it already had the 5 lug conversion done to it!!

Beautiful car. That paint job is mint.

I've always wondered what the story was with those wheels. My dad had a '94 T-Bird LX and it had the same set with a big Thunderbird logo across the middle disc. I've always been a fan but wondered if they were for the 'Stang or the T-Bird originally. :shrug:

They where for the stang.

Back