• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

College kids and their cars..

I'd hate to say it, but the logo in the fender is a neat idea. Might have looked better if it wasn't recessed into the fender by a few inches.

It also wouldn't be a proper DSM/4G63 thread without the usual pictures.

crankwalk2.jpg

As long as ive been into dsm's ive actually never seen that pic. Took me a minaute to get it. Crank walk, HA Although its not as common as most think, its kinda like contours shift tower bolt shearing it happens but not that common but everytime it happens you hear about it making it a kinda common occurance. Plus 80% of people that diagnose there car with crankwalk the issue lies elsewhere.

its amazing how much coin is invested into these ricers, just to have most of them end up looking like hell. There has got to be a couple grand in the body alone, the kit, lights, CF hood, fenders, spoiler, paint, etc. Then the unknown performance parts and the interior had seats and harnesses at least, then take in account the cost of the car. And now, no one in their right mind would spend more than $1500 bucks purchasing it if he decides to sell it.

Nothing too extravagant on my campus that I can think of right now, except for some real ugly rims on almost every car. Also a 90's automatic impreza with STI badges, and an 08 sedan wrx with carbon fiber , rims, and STI badges and it looks like ASS.

Some cars of my youth :laugh: (not all of them, and not in order):

lebaron6.jpg

newyorker5thave.jpg

paulscar028.jpg

0803081600.jpg

sebringjxi.jpg

1005081724.jpg

I can't quite tell if you have become more or less retarded while posing for car pictures over the years.

:laugh:
Clearly, I still haven't mastered the car pose :help::laugh:. Though the cars themselves have improved over the years :cool:.

i wish i had pics of my friends VR6 2dr hatch. Completely slammed... it was literally almost scraping parked and rubbed every little bump. and you cant for get the supercharger with ridiculous boost.

unfortunately he moved out of the area, so i cant get pics or any more rides :(

Here is a picture of a picture of my (riced out) first 66 Mustang out of my college dorm window
DSC01837.jpg

LOL 1st having chryslers then to fords!! whats ur next company going be GMC
My grandpa was a Chrysler mechanic before he retired. So as you can guess, everyone on his side of the family had Chryslers, Jeeps, Plymouths, and Dodges :laugh:. With discounted parts and service, you'd be crazy to buy anything else. Though I'm a Ford fan at heart so it was only a matter of time before I broke the family mold :laugh::cool:.

Back