• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

College kids and their cars..

CRGkart44

Is Cruising For A Bruising
Found this gem on campus today. Anyone else got any silly cars on campus?

0212000900.jpg

Z3 fenders with a epic Mitsubishi logo and a sweet sidemarker.
0212000900a.jpg

cant forget the sweet decals that are peeling off and a broken mirror
0212000900c.jpg

Mitsubishi logo rims with awesome dice caps.
0212000900b.jpg

No ricer is complete without the massive, unnecessary wing.
0212000901.jpg

the wing is to keep downforce on the back wheels when the silver surfer and dragon have the car obviously making all the power at the rear wheels. the wheels are pretty awesome as well i might try to put them on my svt:shrug:

i like the deer whistles....dont want to ruin that sweet bumper by hitting a deer.

Last edited:
That poor car.:nonono:

I already see something I might have to try for SZ10 just to see how many\if anyone notices.

I think there needs to be more Mitsubishi emblem type things on it.

I know you want that silver surfer graphic on your car Dave. :cool:

Last edited:
It is. I was waiting for someone to question it. If you look in the hole in the bumper under the pass headlight you will see the stock side mount intercooler. Thats where all dsm stock side mounts are.

It is. I was waiting for someone to question it. If you look in the hole in the bumper under the pass headlight you will see the stock side mount intercooler. Thats where all dsm stock side mounts are.
wow, good eye :).

I drove a 73 VW Beetle, that we (Myself, wife, and brother) decided to....ummmm....paint to suit our Grateful Dead tastes one day when we were.....ummm.....shall we say, affected. :laugh: No digital pics, but i'll try to scan one of it. It was rather loud. :laugh:

Yeah when it come to dsm's i look for the details. They are my first love. This is my last one. Got rid of it because it was fwd and as you all know too much power on fwd is worthless. So once the svt is done its getting sold and back into a 1g dsm. And i was in college when i built this car so dont mind the blue and bling engine bay.(college is my excuse)
020.jpg

013.jpg

NA never got on turboforum.net. Always stick with the dsmtuners.com. I really dont see to many tuners in etown most of my freinds and ppl i know are muscle guys or VW nuts. hardly ever see built tuners on these steets.

Back