• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Checking Interest on LIM MODS

Checking Interest on LIM MODS

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn't it be benefitial to gasket match the LIM and the head? i know this is the prototype.

lim_mod_003.jpg

wouldn't it be benefitial to gasket match the LIM and the head? i know this is the prototype.

lim_mod_003.jpg

The first one the CNC machinist just free hand it on the CAD the rest of them match up very well to the heads. The best of any applications is to port match any car but overall it is more precise than factory LIM so far. I am on my third revision part which I found the one I like the most. Also I am setting up a jig to pressure test the manifolds. Joey

I had a chance to install this part today on a CEG'ers car and I must compliment Joey on the excellent craftsmanship that went into this product. Everything lined up completely perfect and I couldn't find one thing about it that I would want to change. I just wish this was around when I did my 3L. Awesome work Joey.

I had a chance to install this part today on a CEG'ers car and I must compliment Joey on the excellent craftsmanship that went into this product. Everything lined up completely perfect and I couldn't find one thing about it that I would want to change. I just wish this was around when I did my 3L. Awesome work Joey.

All joey heard out of this post is KACHIIING!!! :laugh:

Yes I have two customers who are getting their sent out friday. Sorry I should have posted it up but yes I am building them as we speak and the demand is higher than my production rate. The tools required to build this manifold plus the complicated jigs to make it precise took a while to build up correctly. So if you want the parts PM or email me at site I will take the payment and out you in line next . joey

hey joey this might help me outta my "dead 3.0" situation so let me know where to hit you up @ to pay for one .. i need it bad .. likdo like a fat kid needs cake lol ..

Hey Joey... any luck on getting this dynoed?

Well good news we are swamped with orders bad news is that I am sold out of my LIM that I am waiting for my second batch of LIM transitions. LOL so basically I sold my prototype and I am back to square one. But I am in luck because the prototype used a different gasket for the head where it hit the valve cover and i am getting it back to use for the prototype car next week. So if all goes well I will be testing the car not this week but next along with our new Cold air intake we are selling too. I will deifinitly show results and the difference between all the possible intakes too. joey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back