• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CF heatshield interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an interest check steeda. Just about every person on that list is saying that they are interested depending on price and quality. Just wait and see what happens, mmmmmmm k

I am still waiting to see the quality and final price myself. I am not personally building this and that is why I have not made any promises. Besides, I never once set the price at 55, I simply said that it would be close. If it ends up not being as close as what was first quoted to me then I will let everyone know and we will go from there. What is the point of the sarcasm other than building a post count?

Just stating facts. $55 with good quality is unattainable.

You're stating what was already stated early in this thread. Most if not all of the people who have posted seem to understand that the price is going to be a huge challenge.

FWIW, you're probably right, but let's just see how it plays out before we send out all the negative waves, man.

Don't pay attention to steeda... His dad beat the f*ck out of him when he was a child. Now he feels he must rain his pessimism everywhere he goes.

Don't pay attention to steeda... His dad beat the f*ck out of him when he was a child. Now he feels he must rain his pessimism everywhere he goes.

Really? Hey **** head my dad died when i was 15 months old. I swear to god you might wanna think before you type

I received the template today so I should be able to get it to the builder by the weekend. Add one more week and then we should have some pics and a definite price. Thanks for your patience and undersatanding.

1. CSVT #49
2. csvtjohnga
3. ex-ceger???
4. icysvt
5. Rawburt (depending on price of course)
6. Rance (also depending on price). missed the other gb
7. Crispy (NVMYSVT)
8. Frosty
9. NVSVT (dependant on price & quality)
10. NVSVT (dependant on price & quality)
11. Hammy1105 (pending price)
12. Beans (depending on **price**)
13. 99MystiqueATX (depending on price and quality)
14. enduro (depending on price and if it could be sent to a Canadian address)
15. 111R (depending on price and quality)
16. thejms (depending on price and quality)
17. rocketmanrw (price) ???

hey

hey

I may be getting a svt tomorrow.!!! I am more than excited!! If i do and the h/s is of quality. I will buy one also! On another note. When did ceg'ers start bashing each other??? I have not been on in a while and I would have to say It sucks to see stabs like that...

I may be getting a svt tomorrow.!!! I am more than excited!! If i do and the h/s is of quality. I will buy one also! On another note. When did ceg'ers start bashing each other??? I have not been on in a while and I would have to say It sucks to see stabs like that...

It does suck. However it had gotten a bit worse than it is now for awhile on the old forum. I guess that is just part of dealing with such a diverse group of people.

1. CSVT #49
2. csvtjohnga
3. ex-ceger???
4. icysvt
5. Rawburt (depending on price of course)
6. Rance (also depending on price). missed the other gb
7. Crispy (NVMYSVT)
8. Frosty
9. NVSVT (dependant on price & quality)
10. NVSVT (dependant on price & quality)
11. Hammy1105 (pending price)
12. Beans (depending on **price**)
13. 99MystiqueATX (depending on price and quality)
14. enduro (depending on price and if it could be sent to a Canadian address)
15. 111R (depending on price and quality)
16. thejms (depending on price and quality)
17. Snipey (^^what they said^^)
18. m4gician (depending on price, FIT, colour and SHIPPING to Canadian address), but definitely interested.
19. Clay_SVT (Pics prices yet?)

The model just got to the shop at the end of last week so the initial shield should be built sometime this week. As soon as it is finished I will post all needed information and pics.

Unfortunately the builder let me know that the prototype will most likely not be done this week. I will let you guys know as soon as it is finished though. Thanks for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back