• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

central indiana folks?

well probably discuss which date today. i know ill be going on the 13th to the autoshow, i have something at work on the 20th.

autorama is a world of wheels type thing in detroit. the last couple years there has been a group from NECO that has entered

We (INDYHP) have a local gathering at Ritter's at 106th and Allisonville each Sat when the weather is nice out. I would be willing to meet sometime. Prefer to meet on the NS since that is where I live.

We (INDYHP) have a local gathering at Ritter's at 106th and Allisonville each Sat when the weather is nice out. I would be willing to meet sometime. Prefer to meet on the NS since that is where I live.

North Side works for me. You are in fishers right?

I'd be interested & come for sure. The weather will hopefully start getting a little nicer sooner than later. Just update on here (if you would) so we know when you all are meeting...

Off the subject a little but this weekend I saw a T-Red CSVT on the southside, Sat evening/night but forget exactly where, geographically? We were passing each other in opposite lanes and I flashed my high beams at ya real quick a few times. Was that anyone on here???

OK, I have a brand new 04 rebuild engine coming freight that should be here next Tuesday so in the next couple weeks I should have the car up and running and tuned. after that Im game for a meet in Indy.

Well let me know when a meet is coming together and I'll either bring the Contour or the Caddy depending on the weather. I gotta get that motor from you too one of these days if it is still around!
I will be sure to PM or update this thread. I would be curious to see the Caddy. We have several in the club but none as modified as yours. A few nice things about this meet is that we are responsible. We were invited by the owners of Ritters to start a little hang-out. You will see a nice mix of american muscle new and old, import NA/turbo to exotics. Most cars range from mid 11 to high 9 sec street cars.

I will be sure to PM or update this thread. I would be curious to see the Caddy. We have several in the club but none as modified as yours. A few nice things about this meet is that we are responsible. We were invited by the owners of Ritters to start a little hang-out. You will see a nice mix of american muscle new and old, import NA/turbo to exotics. Most cars range from mid 11 to high 9 sec street cars.

If it's in Indy I got a guy with an 860whp CTS-V that will come out too.

X2 now he has a really expensive IRS that still has many components that can fail on him

...and do fail. He has already gone through a couple axle shafts and a bunch of U-joints since the swap. Madman has been taking great care of him though. He is very committed to making this combo work.

Even though I am in central IL, not central IN, I might be able to attend an Indy meet on a weekend. I have family in Zionsville, and a second sister about to move from this area to another of the north side burbs once they find a house this summer.

Even though I am in central IL, not central IN, I might be able to attend an Indy meet on a weekend. I have family in Zionsville, and a second sister about to move from this area to another of the north side burbs once they find a house this summer.

You going to go to Putnam or Autobahn with MVP this season? I'm pretty sure I'll be at the Putnam event.

Back