• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CEG/NECO meet

well thats the plan. nashville's bridge is a very large gathering there on sat nights. a lot of the local street racers use that place as a meet up spot......yes all trolls are invited of cource. i just like being around fellow car folks that enjoy the addiction of motorsport tuning. and the local military base that has helos is fort campbell. about 45 min north of nashville. thats where i am stationed at. i am also a helo mechanic... :) i play with turbos all day lol....

the plan is that i will be home in oct . if you folks have a meet before then thats props to yall. i am not going to be around. my car is actually getting worked on and will be at the house sometime this summer.....im not sure on posting pics of her as of yet...

just wanted to see if there is still interest for this. it might be harder than i thought gettin neco members. there is one up towards land between the lakes but he is pickin up a coug with a blown 2.5, i am talking him into a 3l :) i think i just need to give him a ride in my car and he would be sold...right ob.

i am trying to spark more interest but its going to be ruff. there isn't enough members that are active on the boards that are around. the nashville neco group have gone silent on neco... :( so i hope u guys dont mind more cegers than necoers lol , hell we might be outnumbered by the focus guys

i think i just need to give him a ride in my car and he would be sold...right ob.
Yep! ;)

i am trying to spark more interest but its going to be ruff. there isn't enough members that are active on the boards that are around. the nashville neco group have gone silent on neco... :( so i hope u guys dont mind more cegers than necoers lol , hell we might be outnumbered by the focus guys

We might need to try to get the COOGA & Heart of Dixie NECO guys as well.

I'm interested, but not able to drive out of & back to southwest FL two close times if gas prices continue as they are. The Dragon Run has priority if I can possibly make it. (Had to go a diff Oct weekend last year, but have done the previous 2 CEG Dragon meets.)

I'm still an active NECO member... and everytime something wears out (or I have money & nothing's broken!) the cat gets more mods...

Back