• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle.. whos going?

you're just jealous because my car is faster than yours ;) :laugh:

GEDC0284.jpg

Amanda and I are considering going because we were planning on going last year, but couldn't because my 3L wasn't done last year. I'm kinda leary about going this year because I don't want to deal with any drama. I'm not trying to start anything, I just don't want to go all that way and not have a good time. I will be pretty pissed if that would happen. I really want to go though, because it's looking like one of Amandas profs is holding us up from going to SZ :mad:

There won't be any drama ... c'mon down !!

Hell of a drve from WI though :eek: ...

Yeah, I know. I was planning on going last year but my 3L was not done in time :( Now my 3L is done and I have to finish swapping a trans, but thats no big deal. Unfortunately one of Amandas profs is being a stick in the mud and won't budge his final time for her, so he's our only roadblock to SZ and I would really like to attend a big CEG gathering this year. We'll see how it goes, but Amanda and I like Mustangs and all fords pretty much so that is why this interests us so much :cool:

gee sorry guys for starting all the heat but the point of the matter is that even in years past the svt and non svt vehicles were split up and us trolls that still like to show up and give club support like saying i still have a contour and give you a number to get your tent would still like to hang with our cars with the club so hence all i suggested we not enter to be judged so all of us could hang as friends and have a good time together. and like i said give club support !!!!!!!!!!!

gee sorry guys for starting all the heat but the point of the matter is that even in years past the svt and non svt vehicles were split up and us trolls that still like to show up and give club support like saying i still have a contour and give you a number to get your tent would still like to hang with our cars with the club so hence all i suggested we not enter to be judged so all of us could hang as friends and have a good time together. and like i said give club support !!!!!!!!!!!

Unless there were years before I joined CEG, last year was the first year they split up the SVT and non SVT and it was only because of a once every 5 or 10 year SVT Reunion feature on the main field. It won't be an issue this year and they'll probably hide us up on the hill as usual.

the svt and non svt vehicles always had two different classes and were split on the hill but on the same row it is just that our non svt guys like me said screw it and parked with the majority svt guys lol. and as far as listing with countour enthusiasts group what i meant is i am helping out to get the tent and not getting the enjoyment of using the tent with my car parked there. i dont think there are many people here that like to have their car parked across the show all open to everyone to see and have their club tent on the other end.

why would anybody have bad feelings:shrug: im gonna win anyhow:laugh:

Back