• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle- ALL FORD NATIONALS

Yeah, def. shouldn't be embarrased, and you do have a "rare" car. :cool:

Heck, Pete had that Contour that I wasn't sure would make it back home, two years ago, wasn't it?:laugh:

i didnt make it back home last year :blackeye:

037.jpg

What happened on the ride home???

Camping at RV Western Park:
1. Getsum111
2. ZeroHour

Which day is usually the best day to go? the last day? I dont wanna go all 3 days, because weeknds is when i make the most money at work.

and is this show mostly for unique/modded/rare cars? i dont wanna be embarrassed if i roll up in my stock svt that shows its miles with its paint, haha. If i get a paint job before then, ill defenitly go.

Saturday, be there. ;)
Don't worry about getting the car painted, just show up. We have a good time, shooting the :censored: and hanging out. For the majority of us, it's not about winning, we just like to hang out, look at all the cars and have fun bs'ing with each other.

Heck, Pete had that Contour that I wasn't sure would make it back home, two years ago, wasn't it?:laugh:

Yo Pirate, it was a Mystique, get it right. LOL! ;) Pete made it home thanks to a simple paper clip. :D

GTOPetesnewride.jpg

i'll probably only be there for a night or two. still dont know where im gonna stay. what do you guys recommend?

Hey, that is when I used to drink. Yuengling + Hot sun = Diminished memory. :laugh:

OK, I'll let it slide this time. :D

Please see the first page, first post, for some updated information!

I feel soooo dumb, but I just noticed that it was the 15th SVT anniversary this year at Carlisle? We should get a discount, right???? :laugh:

i'll be bringing a couple coolers full of food for all of us. what do you guys want? i'll be bringing a ton of hot dogs and other random snacks. anything in particular youd like?

he finally gave in

1. Luca + 1
2. Joel4Prez
3. black98csvt
4. Black 98 CSVT
5. 99 red svt + 1
6. kidSVT
7. My98SVTturbo + 3 or 4
8. brapple + 1
9. Zerohour (+1 maybe )
10. juspifool + 1
11. Ian +1
12. ilive4sports
13. Aaron 98 SE +1
14. Getsum111 + 2 or 3
15. Laura + 1
16. 95_Mystique
17. wa2tuff + son
18. 95pgt-t + (?)
19. iBrent
20. Guitarman91853
21. Buddy Palumbo
22. Checker'dSVT
23. I8RICE
24. Imnotacop

1. Getsum111
2. ZeroHour
3. Black98CSVT
4. Imnotacop

he finally gave in

1. Luca + 1
2. Joel4Prez
3. black98csvt
4. Black 98 CSVT
5. 99 red svt + 1
6. kidSVT
7. My98SVTturbo + 3 or 4
8. brapple + 1
9. Zerohour (+1 maybe )
10. juspifool + 1
11. Ian +1
12. ilive4sports
13. Aaron 98 SE +1
14. Getsum111 + 2 or 3
15. Laura + 1
16. 95_Mystique
17. wa2tuff + son
18. 95pgt-t + (?)
19. iBrent
20. Guitarman91853
21. Buddy Palumbo
22. Checker'dSVT
23. I8RICE
24. Imnotacop

1. Getsum111
2. ZeroHour
3. Black98CSVT
4. Imnotacop

sure did, do i get to sleep with linda?

I'd rather ALL of CEG stay together, myself. As opposed to just the "SVT" people going down there. Maybe we can make a big sign saying

"Hey, we're SVT's TOO!!!!"
:laugh:

Back