• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle- ALL FORD NATIONALS

I'll be going with a buddy of mine who has a blown mark viii. i'll still be taking the svt though!

1. Luca + 1
2. Joel4Prez + black98csvt
3. Black 98 CSVT
4. 99 red svt + 1
5. kidSVT
6. My98SVTturbo + 3 or 4
7. brapple
8. Zerohour (+1 maybe )
9. juspifool + 1
10. Ian +1
11. ilive4sports
12. Aaron 98 SE +1
13. Getsum111 + 2 or 3
14. Laura + 1
15. 95_Mystique
16. wa2tuff + son
17. 95pgt-t + (?)
18. iBrent

1. Luca + 1
2. Joel4Prez + black98csvt
3. Black 98 CSVT
4. 99 red svt + 1
5. kidSVT
6. My98SVTturbo + 3 or 4
7. brapple + 1
8. Zerohour (+1 maybe )
9. juspifool + 1
10. Ian +1
11. ilive4sports
12. Aaron 98 SE +1
13. Getsum111 + 2 or 3
14. Laura + 1
15. 95_Mystique
16. wa2tuff + son
17. 95pgt-t + (?)
18. iBrent

1. Luca + 1
2. Joel4Prez
3. black98csvt
4. Black 98 CSVT
5. 99 red svt + 1
6. kidSVT
7. My98SVTturbo + 3 or 4
8. brapple + 1
9. Zerohour (+1 maybe )
10. juspifool + 1
11. Ian +1
12. ilive4sports
13. Aaron 98 SE +1
14. Getsum111 + 2 or 3
15. Laura + 1
16. 95_Mystique
17. wa2tuff + son
18. 95pgt-t + (?)
19. iBrent
20. Guitarman91853
21. Buddy Palumbo
22. Checker'dSVT
23. I8RICE

Looks like we made 23! :cool: Two more...

Last edited:
You are correct. I made a error when I was typing. I've changed my post to reflect that.

FYI Hotel Carlisle is getting closed to being booked up. They only have rooms with king sized beds and handicapped accessable queen bed rooms left ...

I can call and reserve us some spots, but they usually have tons left. They let 2 tents per tent site, so who all is gonna camp? Remember, this is NOT for camping inside the fairgrounds, it is for the Western Village RV park. It is about 10 minutes from the fairgrounds. Has showers, a little store, and electrical connections. IIRC, it was $30 per night. Who's campin????? :laugh:

I'm in for camping. Scott when do you plan on being there?

I am going to be there Friday Saturday Sunday this year. I was considering Maybe getting there thursday night even, but wasn't really sure if that was necessary.

Let me know What you're going to do and we can take it from there!

Sorry about the slow response, school keeps me off of the net most of the time, and everytime I remembered to check this post, I wasn't able to get online! :troutslap:

Which day is usually the best day to go? the last day? I dont wanna go all 3 days, because weeknds is when i make the most money at work.

and is this show mostly for unique/modded/rare cars? i dont wanna be embarrassed if i roll up in my stock svt that shows its miles with its paint, haha. If i get a paint job before then, ill defenitly go.

Which day is usually the best day to go? the last day? I dont wanna go all 3 days, because weeknds is when i make the most money at work.

and is this show mostly for unique/modded/rare cars? i dont wanna be embarrassed if i roll up in my stock svt that shows its miles with its paint, haha. If i get a paint job before then, ill defenitly go.

Saturday. People clear out on Sunday as if trying to escape the wake of a fart.

One of the many things that makes the Nationals great is that it's a run what you brung affair -- you'll see everything from perfectly preserved classic Mustangs all the way to Pinto projects in various states of completion. It's not a snobby show in the least -- just a great opportunity to have a blast shooting the bull with other Ford fanatics. :cool:

Yeah, def. shouldn't be embarrased, and you do have a "rare" car. :cool:

Heck, Pete had that Contour that I wasn't sure would make it back home, two years ago, wasn't it?:laugh:

Saturday. People clear out on Sunday as if trying to escape the wake of a fart.

One of the many things that makes the Nationals great is that it's a run what you brung affair -- you'll see everything from perfectly preserved classic Mustangs all the way to Pinto projects in various states of completion. It's not a snobby show in the least -- just a great opportunity to have a blast shooting the bull with other Ford fanatics. :cool:

haha alright, ill try to make it, ill register when it gets alittle closer to the date.

are you guys registering under the "2008 All-Ford Nationals Showfield" link or the "2008 All-Ford Nationals - 15TH Anniversary Reunion for SVT Powered Vehicles" link?

if you pick the 2nd "svt/reunion" one, can you still bring 1 person with you?

haha alright, ill try to make it, ill register when it gets alittle closer to the date.

are you guys registering under the "2008 All-Ford Nationals Showfield" link or the "2008 All-Ford Nationals - 15TH Anniversary Reunion for SVT Powered Vehicles" link?

if you pick the 2nd "svt/reunion" one, can you still bring 1 person with you?

you want the show field and make sure you put your group as "Contour Enthusiasts Group"

Back