• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle- ALL FORD NATIONALS

i dont know how much if a help i can be, but i can look and then let the person with your # know and whatnot.. :)

im a kid, i'll probably be the only one that'll just get up and walk around.. LOL

esp. if it's hot as :censored::censored::censored: out.....:laugh:

i dont know how much if a help i can be, but i can look and then let the person with your # know and whatnot.. :)

im a kid, i'll probably be the only one that'll just get up and walk around.. LOL

Im only 18 so your not the only "kid" although i am technically an adult now, scary i know. But I also am a lazy guy so I wont be up a whole lot considering how hot its going to be.

Im only 18 so your not the only "kid" although i am technically an adult now, scary i know. But I also am a lazy guy so I wont be up a whole lot considering how hot its going to be.

quoted for reassurance. see....LOL :laugh::laugh:

but srsly. i can look around for you elky. :)

I was in a car accident last night. It was pretty bad the car is totaled so, I obviously wont be making it to carlisle.

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Is all okay?

wait. i think i know the story somewhat.

but yeah, hope all is well. anything partable?

we would have to buy it back from the insurance company. I want to get stuff off of it tbough. my g/f said the exhaust looked messed up but i dunno. i dont remember very much about what happened. the accident wasnt alcohol related because the cops gave me a breathalizer and drew blood then after they left the doctor said they only found a little alcohol in my system which was way UNDER the limit and no drugs so they left. i do have a suspended license so their charging me for that and maybe some sort of speeding ticket because they kneew i was speeding by how bad
the accident was. the doctors said i might have blacked out because i dont remember alot about what happened. i dont remember blacking out, i dont really remember what the car looks like and i dont remember hitting my head on anything and when i got out of the car it took me awhile to figure out where i was. i also dont remember other little things. this was actually my first car accident ever.

Holy :sensored:!! Are you OK? I sure hope so!

Take it easy for a few days.

Admit nothing if they charge you with speeding, nothing. They need to prove that, damage doesn't prove speed. ;) Got me?

I'll shoot you a PM tomorrow and check on you.

We'll miss you. We'll take lots of pictures so you can see all the cars.

awesome thanx. i guess im ok other then the 15 staples in my head. and i was definetly speeding. theres no denying it. when i knew i was gonna miss the turn i hit the brakes and slid through a driveway and into a yard. i ended up about 8 car lengths from the road with my brakes on after hitting a tree that was about 7 car lengths from the road. im not sure if i mentioned this or not but i dont remember much after hitting the brakes. after i hit the brakes i thought i slid a little ways then stopped but after i got out and looked at the car i knew i hit somethin. i wasnt even sure where i was untill i looked around and found the road. the doctors said i blacked out...i would assume from hitting my head. i didnt even know i hit my head on anything until i felt blood running down my face. i have been driving since i was 18 so thats five years now. i have always had a heavy foot and this was my first accident. i definetly learned from it and now i dont even wanna drive. i will when i get my license back but thats not gonna be for a LONG time and my insurance is gonna be off the meter since i allready have had 3 or 4 speeding tickets, a fine for spinning the tires and the accident is my 3rd time getting caught driving without a license. so its quite a bit more severe then just an accident.

So yeah, I hope after a bad accident, 3-4 speeding tickets, other tickets, and getting a suspended license... you'll learn to slow down?

my 3rd time getting caught driving without a license

Seriously man, learn from this. Don't wind up dead or killing someone else next time. My college roommate couldn't learn to slow the hell down, and he's dead from it.

Hope you guys are having fun in Carlisle. It's usually hot there, but damn, it's hotter than hell today.

Last edited:
I found your car Jeff. Looks good in person! :)

Hot is an understatement. :help:

Dustin, I hope you have a quick recovery. No more driving until you are legal again, please.

i did go, and it was hotter than hell, i got some pics of the car although i didnt really stop to talk to any of ya'll. some of the cars looked pretty nice.

bummer they split up the tours from the SVT cuz of the 15 year ann....

You didn't talk to anyone? Why? We don't bite... well sometimes we do. ;)
Whatcha mean "some of the cars were nice"? They were all nice.

Last edited:
Paul (99RedSVT)
Robert
Tom (Wa2Tuff)

Brian (BrApple)
Scott (Zerohour)
Steph (Joel4Prez)

Last edited:
So, does anybody know who "Robert" is? :shrug:

Also, it's should be mentioned that Aaron won one of the "Best in Show" awards through the celebrity judges...to put it into perspective, there were about 2500 vehicles registered for the show and 50 Best in Show awards, so good job Aaron! :)

...and according to Rick, Chris is now our "Boss Lady" :laugh:

Back