• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle- ALL FORD NATIONALS

This doesn't surprise me if you were looking for parts for the Contour.

The vendors usually look at you funny when you ask them what parts they have for a Contour. :crazy:

there was only one for the most part, I can only assume he was there again this year because I didn't look .... he had one E0 center cap, one front strut/spring assembly and front knuckle. just odds and ends ...

This doesn't surprise me if you were looking for parts for the Contour.

The vendors usually look at you funny when you ask them what parts they have for a Contour. :crazy:

no i was actually looking for a 4.6 sohc throttle body and a bulb socket for an autometer gauge, both of which I thought would be easy to find.

haha yeah u were there right? you and another couple?

dude shes hot. all my pictures are in the carlise thread in pics and videos go check them out

yup checked the pictures and that was her in the dress. I'd have to say I am happy about the placement of her water bottle in the shot where she is facing the camera, haha

hahaha. yeah, see i was just snapping pictures when sitting under the tent.

shawn todd and i were going crazy with all the heat.

she must have been on fire wearing a black dress

Was an awesome time, once again. Too bad that they got the location of the cars screwed up, though. They'll get that right next year, and I'll be back for more great Ford comraderie, great times, and many laughs. Once I get my car back from the NY / PA line, that is.

BTW, there was a 1984 Mustang Turbo GT outside gate 3 on Hanover Street. Faded black paint, but TRX wheels and apparently serviceable overall condition. I wanted to stop, but thought "Who are you kidding? What are you going to do with a Turbo GT all the way out here?"

Man, I can't believe that no one wanted any of my Miller High Lifes. It's the champagne of beers, dammit! :cool: :laugh:

BTW, there was a 1984 Mustang Turbo GT outside gate 3 on Hanover Street. Faded black paint, but TRX wheels and apparently serviceable overall condition. I wanted to stop, but thought "Who are you kidding? What are you going to do with a Turbo GT all the way out here?"

I saw this as well. It was parked there on Sunday.

It was actually in the show on Saturday. Sadly, the whole car was in really rough shape.

Figured these would come while I was at Carlisle...

DSCF4770%20%28Medium%29.JPG

Anyone have any suggestions where to put the interior one? Theres the spot in front of the cupholder but that isn't visible except to those in the car. Plus I'd like to eventually do a Pre-98 center console. The other spot I thought of was that flat area in front of the passenger. The ledge in front of the airbag. I've seen car manufacturers put limited edition plates in similiar places. I know Ferrari will put plaques on the passenger side where they are visible...

Anyone have any suggestions where to put the interior one? Theres the spot in front of the cupholder but that isn't visible except to those in the car. Plus I'd like to eventually do a Pre-98 center console. The other spot I thought of was that flat area in front of the passenger. The ledge in front of the airbag. I've seen car manufacturers put limited edition plates in similiar places. I know Ferrari will put plaques on the passenger side where they are visible...

Sounds like it's not totally your cup of tea, but I do like the idea of putting it on the panel in front of the cupholders. It's line of sight from most seats in the car (all if some neck craning is involved), but it's a nice, clean location and should look sharp.

I don't think that anyone has posted the winner list yet

G92 CONTOUR SVT
145 ANDRIUKAITIS, PAUL 1999 FORD CONTOUR SVT FIRST PLACE​
Double Winner! Celebrity Pick Chosen by: Greg Peet Ford Motor Company​
146 LEACH, ROBERT 1999 FORD CONTOUR SVT SECOND PLACE
147 HOYT, THOMAS 2000 FORD SVT CONTOUR THIRD PLACE
148 HENGST, RODNEY 1999 FORD SVT CONTOUR *CELEBRITY PICK*​
Celebrity Pick Chosen by: Marcie Cipriani National Director - SVTOA
P129 CONTOUR & MERCURY MYSTIQUES
252 APPLEGATE, BRIAN 1999 FORD CONTOUR SE FIRST PLACE
253 BORGER, SCOTT 1998 FORD CONTOUR SE SECOND PLACE
254 HARDENBER, STEPH 1998 FORD CONTOUR SE THIRD PLACE

wow, two celebrity picks, that pretty cool.
G93

10 bucks says Brian could have parked with us and STILL gotten a Place AND a Celebrity pick....

and no one but us would have known....LOL

Back