• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CarCraft Summer Nationals

I agree ^

Here are some of my pics anyways:

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

So I just got this email today...

Ron @ Family Events said:
We can do it of you send in all at one time.

Ron

Is there still a club discount for CarCraft Summer Nationals this year? In previous years if you registered 5 people under a club name you were able to register for $40. Then everyone after that point that registered under that club also received the $40 registration. Please let me know. Thank you.

Ron Carlson
Participant Communications Manager
The Promotion Company/Family Events
838 N. Delaware Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
317-236-6515 ext. 4668
317-236-6519 fax
rcarlson@familyevents.com
www.familyevents.com

This message is from The Promotion Company and Family Events.com. This message and any attachments may contain legally privileged or confidential information, and are intended only for the individual or entity identified above as the addressee. If you are not the addressee, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, you are not authorized to read, copy, or distribute this message and any attachments, and we ask that you please delete this message and attachments (including all copies) and notify the sender by return e-mail or by phone at 317-236-6515. Delivery of this message and any attachments to any person other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive confidentiality or a privilege. All personal messages express views only of the sender, which are not to be attributed to The Promotion Company and FamilyEvents.com may not be copied or distributed without this statement.

So first they said no, now they're changing their mind?

Well the Family Event people at the Back to the 50's said no. But I had sent an email to Family Events about the club discount a week or so ago. They just emailed me back. So apparently the people at the Back to the 50's show didn't know what they were talking about.

Back