• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CarCraft Summer Nationals

CSVT#49

Addicted CEG'er
Who wants to join me for a three day bash at CC Summer Nats??

We would all park next to each other, drink beer, grill brats & burgers and stare at cars (and women for some of us).

Lets not forget about the dyno contest, burnout contest and the famous bikini contest.

If we get enough people together to sign up at once we also get the club discounted rate. Assuming the kept the same deal as prior years. Let me know guys.

The info below is from www.familyevents.com

WHERE: Minnesota State Fairgrounds, St Paul, MN

WHEN:
July 25 ..... 10am - 6pm
July 26 ....... 9am - 6pm
July 27 ....... 9am - 5pm

- DynoMax Power to the Wheels Dyno Challenge
- Miss Car Craft Summer Nationals contest.
- Burnout Contest, smokin' tires and burnin' rubber.
- Baer Brakes Stop Challenge
- QA1 Autocross
- Car Corral
- Family Fun Zone
- Performance Market

Without a discount the pre-registration cost is $45 plus a $3 handling fee for a total of $48 online.

This year I could actually enter the Contour :) (*knock on wood*)

who'd show a contour at CC?!
oh yeah, me in 2005
svt.jpg

from last year. i cant wait for this year, its gonna be fun. i always park with my brother and some friends down on.... umm.... shoot, i forget the name of the road. its down near the grand stands. i'll have to make sure i stop in and say hi down by you guys!
P1011573.jpg

i always park with my brother and some friends down on.... umm.... shoot, i forget the name of the road. its down near the grand stands. i'll have to make sure i stop in and say hi down by you guys!

Why don't you all park with us??? Then you wouldn't have to stop in and say hi as you would already be there :shrug:

Why don't you all park with us??? Then you wouldn't have to stop in and say hi as you would already be there :shrug:

we've got a good group of people we have been parking with for the past 5 or so years. that is what i look forward to the most from car craft :)

we've got a good group of people we have been parking with for the past 5 or so years. that is what i look forward to the most from car craft :)

I hear ya. I still go over and hang out with the MN F-body club. Although I don't park with them anymore (I tried that when I had my 94 SHO and it was just weird). I was an active member of the club for a number of years (started back in 96). I was the one that would organize the meetings for CC Summer Nats from 01-03 for the club. We would always go in on Thurs and rope off a section a few blocks down from the dyno challenge. However my Camaro has been out of commission for quite some time and I haven't brought it to the show for the last few years. I need a set of heads for it and new floor boards.

I'll be there, I just won't be in the svt unless I can get 'er fixed up by then. She's looking a little rough right now. :(

Mike, im hoping to have the mustang ready... :laugh:

New Rear end is built and ready to go in. Waiting on the shop doing my T5 Build. Then the t5 rear and N20 goes in.
Then the car gets paint.

go to back to the fifties and register its only $40

they do NOT do the club discount anymore from what they told me. :(

Back