• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

carbon fiber hoods! OEM!!!!!!!!!! style :)

I did but they said he dealt with the customer part exclusively and it would be best to talk to him so that's what I'm gonna do.

This company sells PRE98 hoods, and look at that - they are using a picture of my car for the ad on ebay.... :rolleyes:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cfx-Carbon-...ord|Model:Contour&hash=item2572ca310e&vxp=mtr

They said they would give me a great deal on any CF hood for letting them use my pics - so should I ask about some post98 ones for you guys?

cfh_cfx950hc_00_lrg.jpg

And a nice pic of my custom wiper cowl with the windshield squirters mounted in it instead of the hood....
cfh_cfx950hc_01_lrg.jpg

and fyi i have emailted steve for moths ive called him for months and no return someone else get a gb through him?

Months? I got a hood from him just a couple months a go. I initiated a group buy, but it seemed like people are just not "seriously" interested.

Call him up (if he is back), just get one for yourself, won't need to do a group buy to get a good deal from Steve, he seems like a stand-up guy.

didnt i try to buy that from you??
Yeah, you bought that cowl from me and UPS freakin lost it! :cococo:

i cant buy a pre 98 hood i personally dont like the swap yours is sexx tho! haha
I wasn't suggesting that I try to get you guys pre98 hoods :nonono:, I was saying maybe thay had post98 hoods around that they would cut me a deal on.

Back