• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carbon fiber engine covers

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have everything ready. We are waiting on our carbon fiber to come in, That will be next week then we can start making and shipping these out to you.

tony

PS sorry for the delay it has been crazy around here.

contourenginepeice.jpg

Original thread had some pics, including the one above, of cf engine covers other people/companies have done. So far, there aren't any pics of their product, but if it's even close to the other stuff I've seen them put out, it will be nice.

Hell yeah it will be nice! For as much time as Tony has been spending on getting this mold just right this will be one of the nicest products that we will have to offer when completed.

Thanks
Justin B

I can do them in different colors but it would be about $50.00 extra and it would take an extra 2 weeks to get the part. The reason for this is because I would have to order the fabric and wait for it to arrive and then make it.
Thanks
Justin B

yeah, my buddy just painted his SVT orange, and it has a CF hood, and an orange CF engine cover would look really nice, i'll get back to you and see if he wants to do it.

Here you go this is the first carbon one that we made it has some blemishes but it is the first one what can you do.Can't make an omlet without breakin some eggs right...
Anyway here you go and this one is for sale for $100.00 shipped just because it has some flaws in it.First person to pm and send payment will get the part.
Thanks
Justin B
S5001475.jpg

S5001474.jpg

Carbon fiber will lay down and go around easy curves , But like this peice it has some hard curves like around the oil area. You can only strecth the carbon so far. But the part looks real good i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back