• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Calling all DFW peeps!

unfortunatly...

yea, i gave him his genes. Not sure where he got his skirt! :shocked:

:laugh: of course. just noticed that u're both pages.

Works for me! Someone will have to tell me where though. Not familiar with the local shows. Plus a time.

**EDIT** Actually, once someone gets me the info, I'll make it a sticky and general invite for the SC.

heres the address: 6800 Dallas Parkway, Plano TX 75024. for more info, click on the link below

http://dallas.carsandcoffee.info/

how does 8am sound? i'll probably be there a bit earlier so i can find a good spot to park. hopefully not next to any chevy nuts. lol

Don't have time to get up to speed on what was posted, but I'm actually going to be in that vicinity the weekend of August 7th-8th.

If you guys are planning something, keep me posted. Likely, will be pushing a rental, though. :(

Don't have time to get up to speed on what was posted, but I'm actually going to be in that vicinity the weekend of August 7th-8th.

If you guys are planning something, keep me posted. Likely, will be pushing a rental, though. :(

well so far, its official. the address & time have been agreed upon. 8am, saturday august 7th. drive whatever u want there. my car will be there, and i imagine it wont be hard to spot.

my 00 should be finished and will be there, not sure if we will have the engine swap completed on the boys 99 but if we do it will be there also. Since I decided he should learn how to turn a wrench it is taking a little longer.

Back