• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

California Classifieds

There are a few parts that I need dash repair kit or a dash that has been fixed for either of my SVT. I have one with Midnight Blue interior and the other one with TAN. I also need a BATTERY TRAY, SHIFTER BOOT with the spring so you can put it in reverse.

Anyone parting out a SVT contour or even a regular contour?

This may help: Dash Warp (warpage) repair kit part number

This may help: Dash Warp (warpage) repair kit part number

I just found the dash repair kit there are 2 repair kits the old one is 1S2Z- 5404282-AA which is 40.00 and the new one is 1S2Z- 5404282-DA this part is 375.00. Some fords dealers will have the old part number or they can get it from another dealer. I would recommend trying the old part number first.

The TSB number for Ford is TSB-03-4-6.

That will show you how to install it.

WTB: Rear mesh piece for my CSVT. Would prefer local pickup. Lmk if anyone has an extra or finds one in a JY, i want it. Also, i may be interested in buying a whole new grill kit if the back mesh piece isnt the original. Gotta have it matching. LMK whats out there, thanks.

WTB: Rear mesh piece for my CSVT. Would prefer local pickup. Lmk if anyone has an extra or finds one in a JY, i want it. Also, i may be interested in buying a whole new grill kit if the back mesh piece isnt the original. Gotta have it matching. LMK whats out there, thanks.

Saw one over here at the junkyards in Northridge, ca. There was a black csvt there i will see if its still there then ill get back to you. Plus my buddy might have an extra one in his yard. I let you know.

I'm trying to find a dash kit at a reasonable price but I have failed. I've tried 1A2Z-5404282-AA as well as -DA. The cheapest I've found is $327.92 for either. Anyone have a kit for sale or know of one cheap?

Have a 2.5" exhaust for sale, its all welded together. Has magnaflow muffler and dual magnaflow SS tips. Can get pics if interested.

WTB: Early EO SVT Wheels

WTB: Early EO SVT Wheels

I'm trying to find someone close bye with a set below:

P1020340.jpg

Please PM me if you have a set. Thanks.

WTB half shaft for MTX cougar/contour. Not the axle just the half shaft passenger axle goes into then this goes into the trans.

Sorry(?) for the necro. I sol my car a while back and haven't been on here as much. I'm also moving out of the state soon to start a new job so I'm clearing out all of my SVT spares and leftovers. For CA folks only, I have a nearly perfect SVT oval with mesh. All tabs and mesh intact, no noticeable dings or flaking in the chrome on the oval.

IMG_20131231_161143_zpse24793c5.jpg

$40 and you have to come get it from me in South County. I'm pretty available, though, as I finished my old job and obviously haven't started the new one yet. I have more stuff available here that I'd discount if you wanted to pick it up at the same time:

http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showt...stom-SVT-badge-reinforced-bumper-struts-paint

http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?81616-Key-Blansk-Remote-Fob-Shift-Alignment-Tool

FS : San Diego

2.5 L and transmission off of an EO with only 337 miles! Not a typo. $900

Rear seat cushions. $50
Door sills. $40 for both
Stock springs and shocks. $50 for all
Shock tower brace $30
3 EO wheels $70 each

Pm for pics

Anybody need a stock SVT air intake from a 98 EO SVT? I sold my SVT with a K&N open element filter, and forgot to get rid of this:

Free, but you have to come pick it up local (SF Bay Area). Pick up options are SF, Peninsula, or San Jose. The OEM paper filter is NOT included.

2000 Blk SVT for sale 136k mi
Blown head gasket, busted front bumper, power seat does not recline, rear pass window doesn't work New Front brakes, 2 newish tires, new trans 6yr ago, new hoses. great for someone who can do the work, it does still run, but has to be towed. Great for parts if nothing else, but it needs to go soon.

Back