• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

California Classifieds

trying to get ird of this clutch kit, have no need, if no one wants it, ill just trash it make me an offer spec stage 2 kit with spec flywheel
100_2148.gif

i give to you 35 dlls shipped

i Have No Time To Part It Out Or Fix It And I Need To Get Rid Of It.

98 #2007 Svt Front End Collision, Salvage Title. Has Ford Reman 2.5l W/approx 50k That Runs Great, Focus Svt Front Brakes, Ss Lines, Konis W/ground Control Coilovers, 4k On New Lca's.

$1500 Obo

Sale Pending.

E1 CSVT Wheels

E1 CSVT Wheels

Selling a set of CSVT rims from my 99 CSVT. Asking $300obo, and I am located in the North Bay, hour north of SF. Tires are around 40%-50%, one is 80%.

csvtall.jpg
csvt1.jpg
csvt2.jpg
csvt3.jpg
csvt4.jpg

Anyone have a rear bumper with impact bumper behind it for a 1998 SVT in silver??? If it's not silver, that's fine... but I want to make it easy on myself.... ha! I'm in North Hollywood, I will drive to pick it up... I want one in good shape, not something that I have to do a bunch of work to...

If you have pics, please email me at bmt_thefirst@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Brandon

Pre'98 Passenger Side Headlight

Pre'98 Passenger Side Headlight

$10.00 + shipping
Item is in Covina, CA area.
contact at heyjules2(at)aol.com or pm me.

contourpasshl1.jpg

contourpasshl2.jpg

Looking to buy a new (or close to new) set of tires with wheels...e1s, fsvts, anything really. Also looking for a strut/spring set or coilovers. Located in OC.

Sorta wish the wheels would be - the guy who wanted them so bad turned green at the shipping cost, methinks. That said, I'd be willing to knock the price down some if someone local wants them.....

Sorta wish the wheels would be - the guy who wanted them so bad turned green at the shipping cost, methinks. That said, I'd be willing to knock the price down some if someone local wants them.....

was the shipping including tires still attached? what kind of pricing did you find?

every Thursday night the focus fanatics group meets up in northridge by the mall. i went the other night and there were about 12 there (half of them boosted!). you might want to bring them there to see if someone would be interested in buying them.

1998 Black Contour SVT For Sale

1998 Black Contour SVT For Sale

I listed it on Ebay but thought I'd save a lot of explaining the thing by posting it here as well. Located in Santa Maria, Ca. 125,500 mi. Runs great, no mechanical issues with engine or trans. New alternator and AC Condenser. Recent clutch replacement. Can be found at eBay under username Aguadawg. Nice car, does have a Moose under the hood that hasn't been addressed. New tires, 10disc CD and flip up DVD in dash.

Attachments

• Contour 003.jpg
    Contour 003.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Contour 006.jpg
    Contour 006.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 0
98 Tour SVT For Sale

98 Tour SVT For Sale

Posted on Ebay then reposted somewhere in this forum but I have no idea where I put it.... sorry guys, not very sharp here.

Black 98 Tour, 125,500miles new tires, recent clutch, alternator and AC condenser. Listed on Ebay under username aguadawg. Located in Santa Maria, Ca. Will end the auction early for the right offer.

Attachments

• Contour 003.jpg
    Contour 003.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Contour 006.jpg
    Contour 006.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 0
Back