• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

California Classifieds

WTB: Post 98 SVT Jack Cover (black preferred)

WTB: Post 98 SVT Jack Cover (black preferred)

As the post says, looking to buy a post 98 SVT jack cover, black hopefully but always easy to paint myself.

Alex Peper OBD-2 and laptop - $50

Alex Peper OBD-2 and laptop - $50

San Diego (Poway) area

I just realized I no longer have any use for my obd scanner. It's a 5 or so year old model from Alex Peper's obd-2.com, and is dual interface VPW & PWM. That will support ford and GM, some Chrysler I think. You can check his website for exact applications. His newer ones look less 'garage built' (he used to use plastic electrical boxes for housings, newer ones look fancier but work the same) but it works good.

Does not support ISO (nissan & Chrysler vans doh! which is why it's going)

Comes with a BEATER laptop (ATT Globalyst250 with win95 and a P90 I think - ancient hw)with a whooped battery - will usually hold a charge long enough to check a code or two but I generally plug it in. You can run it on any laptop with a com port or buy a serial to usb adapter, you can download latest code from his website and just enter the activation code which luckily I had the foresight to write on the side of the scanner box.

Prefer local pickup to avoid shipping hassle - pm or email skauffma at cox dot net

Free Parts!

Free Parts!

98-00 headlights, not perfect have some crazing/fogging. I'd say about 6/7 out of 10 - gone!

Non-SVT Contour/Mystique mud flaps or splash guards. Brand new in Ford baggie.

Local pickup preferred, can ship, buyer to pay for shipping.

3 SVT Contour Rims for Sale

3 SVT Contour Rims for Sale

o.k up for Sale are 3 E0 SVT Rims for Sale Everyone know what they look like So let me know first 80 bucks takes them

FS SVT Side Skirts

FS SVT Side Skirts

I have a set of SVT side skirts for sale $100, missing one jack point. I posted this here first due that I'm looking for local pickup. After 5 days I will post in normal classify listing, then shipping will be added.

trying to get ird of this clutch kit, have no need, if no one wants it, ill just trash it make me an offer spec stage 2 kit with spec flywheel
100_2148.gif

Come and get it.

Come and get it.

I have no time to part it out or fix it and I need to get rid of it.

98 #2007 SVT Front end collision, salvage title. Has Ford reman 2.5L w/approx 50k that runs great, Focus SVT front brakes, SS lines, Konis w/Ground Control coilovers, 4k on new LCA's.

$1500 obo

contourwreck1.jpg

contourwreck2.jpg

99 CSVT 4 sale....SF Bay area Nor Cal. Silver with Dark Blue interior. Clean title. Asking $4000. Mileage: 115K. Brand new LUK clutch just installed and Fidanza Flywheel resurfaced at Walnut Creek Ford. Have all service records for 60 90 K services. Oil change every 5K. Preventive maintenance done regularly. Upgrades: AEM Intake, Flowmaster Exhaust, Magnaflow Resonator, B & M Short Throw. Kenwood in dash CD player with 10 disc changer in trunk. Alpine type S 6 1/2's all around. Stock stereo also available. Currently also has Alpine V12 4 channel amp, JL Audio 250/1 Sub amp, and MTX 12' woofer in loaded enclosure but will be taking amp and subs out unless buyer wants to negotiate a deal for those extras. Fairly new Bridgestone Potenza RE01's with less than 10K wear. PM if interested. Thanks,

--Mike

Back