• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Bought a new ride for my wife

I actually like the roof rack on it. All in all, it's a sweet ride :cool:.

I was just specifying because you posted V 6 in you initial post. :blackeye: :laugh:

Trailblazers are good cars. No offroad monsters, but nice on road machines. Much more comfortable ride than my Jimmy/Envoy.

+1 I love the I6 in those cars, lots of power and for an SUV very tolerable fuel economy.

They are pretty nice SUV's. My favorite thing about them is if you hit the brakes hard and just right you can make it look like it has hydraulics. :laugh:

Last edited:
lol hahahaha nope we take it easy on the new ride.

I am going saturday afternoon to a friend of mine that has a hook up on H.I.D kits and getting a 6000k kit for it $140.00 aint bad.

i hadnt seen that stazi was selling his car, or that you had bought it. not until i finally read this thread yesterday.

congratulations you lucky SOB! now ditch those cheapy 19s he put on it and put some nice 3 piece wheels on there :D

then it will truly be the "ultimate contour". otherwise, ill pass you up when i put mine on and eventually put FI on it :laugh::crazy:

j/k im sure it would take a LOT more than some FI and a killer set of wheels for my car to be as nice as his. :laugh:

Thanks Hector, We are gonna do all exterior mods till the warantee runs out, then when that does ,maybe a engine/tranny swap to the ss, but who knows thats 4 years down the road.

Back