• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Trunk and Vinyl.....Comment

qbcsvt

Hard-core CEG'er
Just installed.....sry bout the dirtyness...

CFTRUNK0532040.jpg

CFTRUNK0532049.jpg

Anybody like the decal im really diggin it......

Never been a fan of the trunk....and IMO the numbers are too big, but i you like it that's all that matters.

~Josh

Thanks Guys.... I was going for something a bit different and i havent seen it done..... I went for it and it worked! well, I like it at least......

I Just hope its clean looking......

Edit: I havent seen anyone put the decals on the trunk b4! Thats what i was implying, I MAY have been the first one to do it(sry it may have sounded like "i am the first one")....BUT you never know, it could have been done......I just havent seen it around and ive been on ceg for a while now....lurking the forums a lot longer before I decided to join....

- Amyn

Last edited:
Going on with the Black and red theme... I cant wait to go on with a new tranny and engine...... I wanna paint this sucker again...

CFTRUNK0532045.jpg

- Amyn

You asked for comments...not all are going to be kind comments kissing your ass for buying that hideous trunklid. :blackeye:

I said thats what I was going for...... i didnt ask for @$$ kissing.... I simply asked hey do you like it yes or no?, does it look clean with the decal?....

and i like the nascar look! to all his own right???? No harm done...

I just wish they had a trunk like that that was Pre98....

- Amyn

If you had told me that you got that trunk and put #s on it I'd cringe, but surprisingly I like it. I've never liked that trunk before.

lol, it seems that everytime i get something for my car, someone else gets the same thing not long after.

cf cowl hood- Shizapooh
18" bsa 259's- KyleQ
cf trunk- you

lol, it seems that everytime i get something for my car, someone else gets the same thing not long after.

cf cowl hood- Shizapooh
18" bsa 259's- KyleQ
cf trunk- you

We already have a "you copied me" thread going, we don't need another one.
Just remember, someone else had those mods on their car before you did, so SHADDAP! :p

cf cowl hood- Shizapooh
18" bsa 259's- KyleQ
cf trunk- you

Considering the aftermarket for contours is so small why does that suprise you...

It's not like you were the first person with a CF hood, CF trunk or 18" BSA 259's

Stop acting like everyone is copying you.

Back