• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

best car ever invented?

My personal favorite: (although i cant say the BEST, but way up top)

picture.php

Wrong generation camaro for mullets. I'd put that same car also high on my list.

Whoooaaaa. Wait a minute, I aint rubbin on no one... Lol

You got it all wrong. :D

Well, looks like it already spread to you. You now have idiocy disease..only thing to do now is to shoot you.

This is what you will look like in 5 minutes :drool::drool::drool::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

My personal favorite: (although i cant say the BEST, but way up top)

picture.php

First thing I thought of when I saw that pic was that 16 year old clueless kid that hung around here many years ago with the Pontiac 6000 AWD that thought he was so cool, then his mommy bought him the Trans Am. Suddenly, we never heard out of him, and everybody speculated the kid wrapped the TA around a telephone pole the first week he had it.

Any other old timers around here remember that kid? "Cool Blue" or something like that was his screenname?

best car of all time hands down is the Saleen S7 Twin Turbo Competition. American Muscle with boost. What gets better? and it's the fastest production car ever. 262 mph.:drool:

Best car of all time? I'd venture an opinion that every generation has their own justifiable nomination for "best car of all time" and they're all correct. My grandfather would probably have said the Model T/Model A was the "best car". My dad would have said the introduction of the Ford V-8 in 1932 was the "best car". Myself, I'd vote for the 1965 Mustang as the "best car". As cars continually improve, the bar for "best car of all time" continually moves up. Some of you think the Contour is the "best car of all time". Your children and grandchildren will undoubtably have quite different opinions. The truth is, every individual has their own concept of what is the "best car of all time" and there simply is no one correct answer. There definitely have been several cars which have represented significant advances in motoring, but very few individual car models that are heads and tails superior to all others. Maybe it wasn't the "best car of all time", but I think the most SIGNIFICANT car of all time is the Ford Model T, as it put automobiles within reach of the average American and literally transformed this country in a few short years.

yeah, dumb thread.

Being an enthusiast for a car doesn't mean you automatically think its the best car in the world... I would say the contour is fairly average if not below average for reliably, they are 50/50 if you get a good or bad one. Those of us with mechanic ability could care less though, if I break anything it sucks because I have to tear it apart, but at least I dont ever need to pay a damn mechanic any time soon :)

First thing I thought of when I saw that pic was that 16 year old clueless kid that hung around here many years ago with the Pontiac 6000 AWD that thought he was so cool, then his mommy bought him the Trans Am. Suddenly, we never heard out of him, and everybody speculated the kid wrapped the TA around a telephone pole the first week he had it.

Any other old timers around here remember that kid? "Cool Blue" or something like that was his screenname?

CoolBlueMystique... if I'm not mistaken, he now posts under BadDoctorFrost. Could be wrong though. I know that CBM guy was from North Dakota.

Back