• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

new paint

tigerbalm

Veteran CEG'er
So i'm going to get my car repainted while its in the shop. Should i go black or blue? I've always owned a black car and have always wanted a blue car. What do you guys think?

How good of quality paint job are you talking? If your getting the door jams painted and under the engine than you could deffinetly go blue but if your getting a macco job then I would just stick with black......my 2 cents

this guy is high quality. He told me he would do the door jams and everything right. i've seen some of his work and it looks good.

i want a darker blue but not the midnight color. I'm just not sure what shade.

World rally blue.

Just kidding. I've had thoughts of painting my car blue. I'm still not sure though. When I figure out what color(s) I'm going to paint my car, I'll break down and just buy the paint and do it.

Thats going to look great. We need to plan a meet in the NC or SC area!

I'm going to be at central Carolina regions 24 hour autocross at the end of august. It's both Saturday and Sunday, and it's a great event to meet at. Check out ccrscca.com for details.

well there has been a delay on getting my car fixed. Turns out the guy that owns the shop is a BEEEOTCH. Aparently after my dad decided to stop by and ask him some questions, he waits until i get there monday morning and says "i've actually been thinking about not working on your car". So lets just say he better never find me in a dark alley. So I found another shop and it wont get worked on until the first week in june.

Back