• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Before and After B&G Install

csvt2200

Veteran CEG'er
It's only been a week now, I'm hoping the springs settle in a little bit more and the car ends up being a little lower. Over all though Im happy with them, and can't wait to get a Mirko now!:drool: Sorry for the big pics, and the crappy after pics. I just took them real quick earlier tonight before It got too dark.

Before:
IMG_2643.jpg

After:
IMG_0089.jpg

Before:
IMG_2640.jpg

After:
IMG_0083.jpg

Before:
IMG_2642.jpg

After:
IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

Before:
IMG_2644.jpg

After:
IMG_0090.jpg

i hope it was a friend you sold i to. because if i myself just sold it to a random person and they felt inclined to say hey look what i did to the car you put your heart into. then it would be clobbering time.

One of the many cars/pictures that helped me decide on getting my B&G setup a while ago. :)

Best looking and most even drop avail. IMO

With Koni springs right behind it. :cool:

I'm thinking about going back to my B&G springs. The Koni springs gave it the same drop, but they seem stiffer than before.

please make a post in the suspension forum in the "reviews" section and set up picture links that won't be dead in a month. Nice before and after shots ;)

It looks like you took pictures with two different cameras......

Car looks great lowered and with the stockers on it the wheelwell gap was even more, so it was absolutely necessary. This is yet another example of why T-Red is the nicest color on the CSVT too:drool::drool::drool:

Back