• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Battery Tie Down Group Buy ( Gauging Interest )

Brad,
The best I can do on the Powdercoat is the gloss black. Which I posted in one pic. The other black is more of a dull finish, almost a flat black. If you are willing to accept the gloss black its yours. At this point I only have two parts powdercoated. both are V3's. One in gloss black and one in "flat" black.

Gloss black is just fine so put my name on it! I see posts where you need shipping info, so my zip is 98801, which is in Wenatchee, WA. Let me know cost - I see different figures here. I've got my finger on the Paypal button. Also, I'm looking for the rods that fit EO battery tray (not a box as used for later models) so if you have them or know somebody, I'm all over it lol.

Post office is closed on Sunday. Will ship Monday if paid this weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Smoke
Thanks so much..is the extra $4 enough to buy a beer nowdays
I haven't had a drink for 40 yrs
First Nations people are threatening to shut down USA to Canada bridge again so hopefully
i can sneak into USA on one of the many smuggled Tobacco routes near Cornwall Ontario
We were even featured in 60 Minutes TV show it got so bad...
Talk about a "SmokeShow"
Wonderful that their are still guys building New stuff for my beloved MercSVT

Not sure about the beer. I don't drink or do drugs. Str8 shooter...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I'm sending you $41 right now, hope that's right. Thanks for the info it never would have occurred to me that I can get generic battery tie down rods lol. Learn something every day.

I'm sending you $41 right now, hope that's right. Thanks for the info it never would have occurred to me that I can get generic battery tie down rods lol. Learn something every day.

Just so we are clear, earlier you asked for a V3 in gloss black powder coat. If this is what you want, you would need to send an additional $10. If you no longer want that, and just want a bare V3. Let me know, so I don't powdercoat another one and spend money that doesn't need to be spent. As soon, as we clarify this I will ship out your part.

Back