• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Battery Tie Down Group Buy ( Gauging Interest )

Well ive obviously missed the first batch, so If you do another batch, Im in. (1)V3 bare metal. Or if you have someone that has backed out, I will happily take their spot.

It will fit in an envelope. I am hoping usps will let me ship it that way. If so shipping will be around $6. If not, might have to check elsewhere.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Flip,
I will run a count and double check but I think I have one V3 left.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I see you have Paypal info now, just waiting on your response to my question about black chrome powder coating? Need price too please and I'll get you paid. If you missed my first two posts, I'm looking for a V3. Brad

Brad,
The best I can do on the Powdercoat is the gloss black. Which I posted in one pic. The other black is more of a dull finish, almost a flat black. If you are willing to accept the gloss black its yours. At this point I only have two parts powdercoated. both are V3's. One in gloss black and one in "flat" black.

Zerg,

Powdercoater wants double the price to do just one. I told him that I would ask, but I don't think you'd be interested in that price. Also, if you can get a few more people interested in powdercoat I am sure he would come down in price and be more interested in it. He was not happy doing only two for me last time.

I am searching but so far looks like $20. But that is online. I will try to get to the post office to see. I need a address or general area to get an ideal quote.

So $35 for the plate and $20 to ship. Can I still get PC Gloss Black for the extra $10?
I will see what I can do Adam since you were first one on the list I feel obligated to go the extra mile for ya!

But I'd like to be at $60 for you shipped once its all said and done. Shipping is the only thing in question still, I need a better address for you.

The PC is not a hassle. Actually the more pc the better it would be to get the pc'er more interested in doing it. Right now we are at two people interested in Gloss Black.

Back