• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Banquet hall. Woot!

like two girls at the same time?

hey a million dolars is what it'd take for two chicks to double up a guy like me!

lol

hahaha been there done that a FEW times cause thats how PIMPS do it boieeeeee, no but seriously I have done that I think 6 times:laugh: And I didnt have to pay them either:cool:

hahaha been there done that a FEW times cause thats how PIMPS do it boieeeeee, no but seriously I have done that I think 6 times:laugh: And I didnt have to pay them either:cool:

yeah..... i'll take one hot chick at a time before i take a bunch o' uggo's!

quality not quantity ahahahahahaha just kidding bro. p.s. you better be saving up beer money. i'm gonna have to stay out of the bar though, TRicker is on his 5th unemployed month, :(

yeah..... i'll take one hot chick at a time before i take a bunch o' uggo's!

quality not quantity ahahahahahaha just kidding bro. p.s. you better be saving up beer money. i'm gonna have to stay out of the bar though, TRicker is on his 5th unemployed month, :(

Never ever uggo's I dont have to "settle":cool: And beer money, I got mine!

that is the best way to have it lol let her do all the talking for ya :laugh:

Damn straight, or atleast not anymore though, but thats something I will drunkenly discuss at spring zing:mad:

Back