• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

As much fun as SZ was this year...

:rolleyes: Better ideas?

Yeah.....and I've already discussed them at length...sorry for pointing out your idea involved a 3 hour drive for participants...

In case you are unaware, as I'm sure you are, planning is under way for SZ09 in MI...so WI isn't happening anyway unless something major happens to effect current plans.

Yeah.....and I've already discussed them at length...sorry for pointing out your idea involved a 3 hour drive for participants...

In case you are unaware, as I'm sure you are, planning is under way for SZ09 in MI...so WI isn't happening anyway unless something major happens to effect current plans.

I am well aware how long it takes to drive from Milwaukee to Shawano. I was not born yesterday and was just bringing up another, possibly less expensive, idea. No need to be smartassed about it mod :shrug: I am also aware that SZ next year is being planned for Michigan, again I am more aware of things than you give me credit for.

I am well aware how long it takes to drive from Milwaukee to Shawano. I was not born yesterday and was just bringing up another, possibly less expensive, idea. No need to be smartassed about it mod :shrug: I am also aware that SZ next year is being planned for Michigan, again I am more aware of things than you give me credit for.

Wow...you're the king of blowing something as simple as a statement to others that are UNAWARE of how long it takes to drive to a track....out of proportion. and furthermore, what does my mod status have to do with anything? Get over yourself, I have.

Whatever you have against me personally can be put to rest now, because I'm tired of walking on eggshells afraid I'm going to trip your hair trigger...back on topic we go, and don't bother with a PM crying about whatever is up your ass, I'm not reading it.

I don't care what you say, but there are other (aka nicer) ways of saying it! I haven't been a jerk toward you since my thread last year about what was going on with my car. I let it go and there was no need for you to respond like that. I don't have a trigger, so idk what you are so worried about. Sometimes I think you respond like that on purpose just to test me. I will be sending my PM's elsewhere thanks.

Kyle

I don't care what you say, but there are other (aka nicer) ways of saying it! I haven't been a jerk toward you since my thread last year about what was going on with my car. I let it go and there was no need for you to respond like that. I don't have a trigger, so idk what you are so worried about. Sometimes I think you respond like that on purpose just to test me. I will be sending my PM's elsewhere thanks.

Kyle

You roll your eyes at me for simply stating for others who are unaware how long the drive to shawano is.....who's testing who? Looks like i took the bait and failed the test....congratulations....i'm out....

Well, everybody types their repsonses like this.......................

One period makes a statement and ends a sentence, several of them is.....well.....you get the point I hope..........

Pole120 said:

I already knew you discussed other options at length and you're pretty sure I'm unaware of SZ plans huh? Just because I don't attend SZ and post much anymore doesn't mean I don't know whats going on around here..........

Last edited:
Well, everybody types their repsonses like this.......................

One period makes a statement and ends a sentence, several of them is.....well.....you get the point I hope.

:confused: Are we discussing sentence structure now? I'm lost...

If you're referring to my regular use of ..., well you'll find that in almost all my posts, it's just what i do.

I read this thread again because I thought there was something good in it.... :nonono:

Ah yes, I am the bad guy...if only you really knew me. I've taken care of the situation...no more problems.

No one went to the drag strip mostly because it was a special pricing night (on a Friday) where everyone and their cat would be racing. GLD would be relatively empty on a Thursday...

I wouldn't mind a Dells weekend, but a local* meet that's separate from Spring Zing. We could do something like the MI folks and have an EOSB in August/September. I would even take a Friday off of work or something depending on when.

* And by local I really mean anyone west of Lake Michigan

And no one was interested in seeing how Detroit gets down? It was nickle and dime night, but it was EMPTY. As dead as I've ever seen it, but hey I hear woodward was really kickin :rolleyes:. It's cool I had a blast at the strip and then at sidetracks.

I don't care where it is at next year, just get a plan in place so that people can see it and make their decision on it. The artinery for SZ09 in Kzoo was already planned out, so if you want it else where, come up with a rough plan an bring it to the attention of people in the SZ forum.

Like I said before, I would like it elsewhere since it has been in MI for a while now, so a change of scenery would be great. But if no one else plans anything elsewhere, then we go with the plan that we already have. I don't think a drag strip is a must, but a road course/autocross gets people's attention. Make your plans and bring them to the table, that is the only to get it done.

I was talking with some friends today and maybe GB would be a better place to hold a SZ in WI. There is WIR in Kaukauna and then the USA int'l raceway where we could set up a day of road course racing and/or autocrossing and they're not very far apart. Not to mention downtown GB has alot to offer and we could maybe tour Lambeau or something :shrug: Carferry goes into Milwaukee or Manty. Just another option to discuss.

I don't care where it is at next year, just get a plan in place so that people can see it and make their decision on it. The artinery for SZ09 in Kzoo was already planned out, so if you want it else where, come up with a rough plan an bring it to the attention of people in the SZ forum.

Like I said before, I would like it elsewhere since it has been in MI for a while now, so a change of scenery would be great. But if no one else plans anything elsewhere, then we go with the plan that we already have. I don't think a drag strip is a must, but a road course/autocross gets people's attention. Make your plans and bring them to the table, that is the only to get it done.

if theres gonna be autocrossing involved, count me in because im hooked now :cool:

I was talking with some friends today and maybe GB would be a better place to hold a SZ in WI. There is WIR in Kaukauna and then the USA int'l raceway where we could set up a day of road course racing and/or autocrossing and they're not very far apart. Not to mention downtown GB has alot to offer and we could maybe tour Lambeau or something :shrug: Carferry goes into Milwaukee or Manty. Just another option to discuss.

Green Bay is super boring.... nothing to do there besides eat, drink and shop.

Back