• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

April 6th - Dave's place

Hell, i may as well ask: does anyone have a logitech racing wheel for sale they are not using and if so what model?

I am looking for the Force GT, wondering..

Can you ••••ers call me for the next meet?
Not here on CEG too much anymore and can't believe I missed another one!

2945r9u.jpg

ogzbq0.jpg

2gt5h08.jpg

2vmcb2d.jpg

2vl6xqt.jpg

2yugbcm.jpg

2i9mntg.jpg

vzvt38.jpg

axc1z.jpg

6qxnqx.jpg

Last edited:
Had a great time meeting everyone. Can't wait to get another WGL meet in the works. If you guys are interested in some venue other than someone's house I would be happy to plan/help plan.

Huge thanks to Dave and Tess for helping with my carpet install all day and hosting!

Can you ••••ers call me for the next meet?
Not here on CEG too much anymore and can't believe I missed another one!

Piss and moan, piss and moan... Get me your number.

Had a great time meeting everyone. Can't wait to get another WGL meet in the works. If you guys are interested in some venue other than someone's house I would be happy to plan/help plan.

Huge thanks to Dave and Tess for helping with my carpet install all day and hosting!

No problem! I just posted my pics to facebook, once I get a chance I'll throw them up here in pics and vids. Juan when I do that I'll probably move yours there also.

Damn I had a great f'n time! Thanks for having us and I can't wait for the next one!

2 weeks from tomorrow, on April 21. Hooters meet in Peoria, 10AM to 2:30 or3. I am hoping several of you come to it. If you are coming from the Chicago area, join the caravan and have some fun.

Back