• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

April 6th - Dave's place

D.Acker

Owner/LUCA’s *****
Admin
THIS REPLACES THE HOOTER'S MEET!

We have a few people looking to do some stuff to their cars so we are moving the Hooter's meet to my place on 4/6. Rain date 4/7.

Address
6 8 9 W o o d St
Aurora, IL
6 3 0 - 7 2 3 - 7 8 1 9

Show up anytime after 8 am.

Add your name to the list if you're planning on coming.

1. Dave (I suppose I should show up)

Can't go. Wife works in the morning and the local 'pork chop dinner' is that night......

I'll hopefully be there to do some speakers and a detail on a certain car.

Still working that out. I don't drink beer so bring your own, normally bring something to share. Grill is available for burgers etc.. I normally supply soda.

I'm also toying with the idea of having something catered in, but will need an accurate number of people that are coming.

Last edited:
I can probably make this, but I won't have Frosty ready for the road by then :/

Sounds good.

I'm thinking about having Italian Beef and some sort of pasta catered in. Would you guys be willing to pitch in on the cost of that? Italian beef is $11.99 per pound with 3lb min, pastas are running approx $22/half tray. They say the IB will feed 4 people/pound

Sounds good.

I'm thinking about having Italian Beef and some sort of pasta catered in. Would you guys be willing to pitch in on the cost of that? Italian beef is $11.99 per pound with 3lb min, pastas are running approx $22/half tray. They say the IB will feed 4 people/pound

I'm down for whatever man. Just let me know what you need from me.

Damn it guys. I want to hang out with you turds and I can only be there a day too late!

I don't mind pitching in. Still I think that everyone should bring their own stuff and everyone will be happy. I'm in whatever you guys decide.

I might be able to make it. Pole and I are going to Northern Tool at some point on Saturday to take advantage of a 20% coupon that expires this weekend. Depending on what time we do that I may be able to head down after. If I can make it and if the weather cooperates, I might want to get a hands-on demo with a PC. My trunk lid is ••••, so it would be a good platform to give some polishing a try.

Ok. I think this is what we'll do. Everyone brings their own meat to grill or whatever, plus something to share that seems like that may be the easiest thing at the moment. If you want to edit the list below with what you are bring great, if not, that's cool. I'm trying to get an idea of how many are actually coming also!

1. D.Acker - soda and side dishes
2. SkullV
3. naujcdl
4. Quicksilver
5. Frosty - maybe
6. blkgtx92
7. hetfield - maybe
8. icefury maybe

Don't worry if you don't get your name on the list and still want to come out by all means do!

Also, if you don't want to mess with bringing food to grill or whatever (stove etc are available) there is a Taco Bell, Subway, MCDs, Little Ceasars, Pizza Hut, BK, Goody's close by.

Mike, I'll be glad to give you a porter cable lesson if you come down.

Seriously guys, this will be one of the biggest local meet in years and I can't go?! :nonono:

Back