• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone from Saint Louis?

oh crap. my bad brapple. it was reebs that said he would buy it from him.. oops. i knew it was one of you mods, just had to check my pms to remember which one..:blackeye:

but reebs isn't a mod ....

well at least I am not buying a car I didn't know about :laugh:

and btw, does this kieth that you work with have a blue and silver 351 foxbody stang by any chance?

I know he just bought a foxbody stang thats needs to be put back together, but I havn't seen it yet so no clue on the colors...

He works for Community Tire, I'm with ZT

Anybody here go to south tech high school? My friend said there is a kid in the automotive class with a contour, so it seems like he would be working on it, therefore know about the car and might be a member here. I was just wondering.

well crap. i thought he was a mod. oops (again).. hmm, must not be the same kieth. nevermind than.. i dont think anyone on here goes to south tech. i know a couple kids that went there, but none with svts..

I'm so happy, I saw my first SVT today in real life today. It was for sale over in Maplewood. A silver frost. I was so excited, I nearly pooped myself. Everybody on my short bus thought I was reatrded and wondered what I was looking at.

Back