• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anybody ever meet in georgia?

mike I can get something worked out on the car. pm me a rock bottom right now price and I can have it gone asap just get at me

Well thanks to everyone for the help with the car. I'm leaving the car here, but it will be missed while i don't drive it. But it'll be a good time to fix it before i move it out there.

I can't put this on classifieds yet, but anybody know where i can get a set of E1s. I got E1s on my parts car, there my originals. But if i can find a set of steels, it would be better to put on the parts car. any help or does somebody have a set of wheels for cheap?

hope you plan on a price drop if you put steelies on it. I have a set of wheels I could put on the car if you want to come down some and keep your wheels

how's sunday afternoon sound? or sometime this week? let me know. im free when your free. and i will OB and Trey..........ill sick my armodilla's on yo pretty face1!

Back