• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anybody ever meet in georgia?

jolly8286

Hard-core CEG'er
I'm new to the SVT scene, I was just wondering if Anybody ever met in georgia. I'm currently bringing my car back to life, as to say. This car should be in a junk yard to be honest with you. The people before me done a pretty good number on it. It's my 99 btw. A hay bale fell on top of the car. But the only evidence of it, is a dent on the driver column on the rear window. And my sunroof dont work. But i think that is just the motor. I've recently swapped interiors out of my 98. It was prairie tan, but now it's midnight blue. I love it. Now just a little more work and it'll be done. Just waiting til i can have the money to get it painted. I'm getting it paint back to black. If there are any meets in georgia please let me know, i love these cars.

x3 lol!!!

i dont NOT drink when i go out. i usually drive. so i dont drink. too many friends die because of DUI's. i've learned my lesson.

See just cause your young dosent mean you are stupid, that was the smartest thing ever dude. Thats why I like you John, well that and you are a twink,lol

it was 1:44am and yes. lol. i went to sleep shortly after that. dannielle made me. she was more tore then me LOL! she had 3 smirns and i had countless coor's

hey hey buddy! i got me some:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cool: :drool:

but really. respect is all i want.

Last edited:
Back